teamviewer.com link icon
or
Ask The Community

Lost recovery code

Hi team, 

I have lost my recovery code and my mfa. I dont think there is a way around this other than getting in touch with you guys? Our company Admin said there wasnt much they can do either.

Your help is appreciated. 
Thanks

Regards, 
Kevin 

Credit Sense

Best Answer

Answers

• Animesh
    Animesh Posts: 0

I lost my recovery code . Kindly help getting it back

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 4,480 Moderator

@Animesh

There are two options you can follow to get you started again:

If you own a professional TeamViewer license:

• Please contact our support via phone, they will guide you through the procedure: Contact us via phone

If you are using the free version of TeamViewer:

• You can create for free a new account: https://login.teamviewer.com/LogOn#register 
    • If creating a new account with a different email address is not an option and you want to use this same account again, you can request the deletion of your TeamViewer account by writing an email to [email protected].
    • As soon as the account is deleted by our dedicated team, you will be able to create the TeamViewer with this same email address.

French Community Moderator
  • Duythuong
    Duythuong Posts: 1 Newbie

i used to use 2 step auth but now i change iPhone. Now i dont have QR code and recovery key. How can I reset it?

• rhayman
    rhayman Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited July 5

Good morning,

A few days ago this option in Temviewer stopped sending me a push notice to my approved device on all of the PC’s I remote into.

I removed my device on all of my remote PC’s thinking it was a temporary issue.

But the problem has lasted for several days now.

I tried deleting and re-adding my approved device. But that didn’t help.

Am I doing something wrong? Or is there an issue on your end?

Thank you. 

Robert L.

[The personal information has been removed as per the community guidelines.]