Update now to the most recent TeamViewer Remote version 15.46. See the Changelogs here.
[Windows] v14.3.4730 (Full) - Change Log
We released a new version of the Windows full version.
Operating system: Windows
Version: 14.3.4730 (Full)
Release date: 2019-06-06
- The expert on the client side in TeamViewer Pilot sessions can now draw free-hand in addition to placing arrows
- Fixed an issue which prevented VoIP from starting directly from the beginning of a TeamViewer Pilot session
- Fixed a bug that prevented to copy & paste image bitmaps from one machine to another machine.
- Fixed a bug that caused problems when executing uploaded PowerShell scripts within a session on a 64-bit machine as execution permissions for the 32-bit process have been used.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the successful connection when using the--PasswordB64 parameter as input for the TeamViewer.exe file.
- Fixed a crash that made it impossible to log in to File Box services during a presentation.
- Fixed a bug that could cause connections to mobile devices to become stuck during connection establishment under certain conditions
- Fixed a bug that caused an ID selection window to show under certain conditions when connecting to a remote device via an ID
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Switch Sides functionality to work under specific conditions
- Fixed a bug that caused the screen sharing widget to not update correctly with the current screen contents when hosting a meeting
- Solved some other issues which caused crashes
- Minor improvements and fixes
Former Community Manager