Urgent help required! Amateur here!

Hi there everyone! 

I downloaded TeamViewer with the hope of being able to remotely control my 'shattered screen' Samsung Note ll - GT N-7100. I want to retrieve all my files and folders but cannot access my mobile because I have pattern screen lock. 

Is there a way I could access mobile from PC using TeamViewer? I just downloaded the app to my mobile via PC. I dont even think this might work but I've tried almost everything! (Dr fone tool kit/ PhonePaw etc)

I'm so desperate to save these files. Please, please PLEASE someone help a damsel in distress!! pretty please! 

Comments

• DomLan
    DomLan Posts: 490 ⭐Star⭐

Hi @Foxxy

Excuse the question: You downloaded the app on the phone, using a cable I guess... Can not you use the same method to proceed with the reverse operation?

Regards

Domenico Langone

MCSD: App Builder

• Foxxy
    Foxxy Posts: 2

Hi

I downloaded the app via the play store on PC. I "shop" for apps on the website and it downloads using the mobile data. The app is "installed" 

In order for me to access my phone, I would probably need the partner ID  which I have no idea how to obtain.

I'm at a total loss :/

• Thiersee
    Thiersee Posts: 51 ✭✭
    Is there a way I could access mobile from PC using TeamViewer?

Yes, use the Premium version of TV :smileyvery-happy:

Premium:

PC2PC, PC2Mobile, Mobile2PC

Business:

PC2PC, Mobile2PC

Regards, Thiersee

• DomLan
    DomLan Posts: 490 ⭐Star⭐

Hi @Foxxy

only if you can't USE TOUCH screen but see it!

1) Buy an OTG-USB cable;

2) Connect an USB mouse;

You'll will able to comand it as your finger. I suggest to immediatly save all your data on DROPBOX, directly via phone.

Regards

Domenico Langone

MCSD: App Builder