teamviewer.com link icon
or
Ask The Community

Either your license or your partner's license is blocked

Hello, my paid period is end, for now im not need use teamviewer for commercial. But i cant connect to my devices using free license, «Either your license or your partner's license is blocked».
I need to fix this.

Phone support informed me that the blockage occurred due to the fact that I did not pay the some bill. I do not know anything about any bill, I did not order it. I did not activate any subscription, just simply once paid a year of use. They said that I myself had to tell someone in teamviewer that I was not going to renew my subscription, that sounds adsurdly. To subscribe, you need to bind a credit card and funds are withdrawn at the right time. I use a lot of subscriptions, if the subscription is ok everything is works, if you do not pay it works with restrictions, i can freely change my plans without any "informing". Maybe distributors in Russia mixed up something, because it makes no sense. It looks very strange, please investigate this inconsistency.

I do not always need a teamviewer, I would be happy to have a license without annual payments. But if every time I need a commercial license and non-commercial I will have to write to support, I will have to refuse to use your software.

P.S. Your email [email protected] is not working, for product that need to be paid every period with so high price it's very annoying. 
Tagged:

Comments

• Three days gone...

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 886 Moderator

Hi @TylerSky 

Thank you for your post in community and we are sorry to hear your negative experience with TeamViewer.

I have created a Ticket and on your behalf (The ticket ID will be sent in PM) and forwarded it to TeamViewer Support Team. One of the TeamViewer support representative will contact your within a short time.

Hope your issue will be resolved very soon.

Regards

Ying_Q

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • CR101
    CR101 Posts: 2

Same issue here - any way to resolve this?