teamviewer.com link icon
or
Ask The Community

Samsung Knox and TeamViewer

124»

Comments

• ERAG
    ERAG Posts: 10 ✭✭

We have more than 200 Samsung Devices and the problem with Teamviewer Host still exists.
    Looks like we have to look for a new solution. The problem existed for months!

• AdobeFelix
    AdobeFelix Posts: 10 ✭✭

Seeing the same.  Here is the dialog that opens when a Teamviewer Host session has been opened to the Android 10 device.

https://storage.googleapis.com/support-forums-api/attachment/message-13800478-**Please do not post TeamViewer IDs****Please do not post TeamViewer IDs**.png 

We're using Galaxy Tab A 8 devices from 2019 - this was not a problem under Android 9

Once the "Start Now" button is pressed it works for us, but we no longer have 24/7 access

• JustSumGuy
    JustSumGuy Posts: 9 ✭✭
    edited December 2020

So this is still not worked out then?

I just found it as I was prepping new tablets to deploy into the field.

TeamViewer Host seems to be no longer functional as a 24/7 tech tool.

even after I "Start now" I cannot control the tablet as it does not seem to accept mouse clicks as input.

EDIT: I got the mouse to work but not keyboard input. Have not found a way to get permissions to allow unattended access.

• ERAG
    ERAG Posts: 10 ✭✭

Now we have the 1st February 2021 and Teamviewer QuickSupport still not working on Samsung Knox Tablets.

We have black screen on Samsung Tab A7 and other Tab A Samsung Tablets. We are more and more dissatisfied and are looking for a new solution. 👎️