Comments

• Thrax
    Thrax Posts: 1
    Options

I have also been having this issue for about a month

• KFH
    KFH Posts: 1
    Options

I use my account only personally for my own personal PCs (including one server hosted at home), recently getting the session timeout warning and not allowing to reconnect.

Tried it through several units of these PCs without success...

Help is much appreciated.

• RioDoro
    RioDoro Posts: 0
    Options

I have the same problem :-(

• RioDoro
    Options

• RioDoro
    Options

• rozina
    rozina Posts: 0
    Options

• franco_fz
    franco_fz Posts: 0
    Options

actually there is a way.

Proceed to uninstall the software on the oc, at the end of the procedure, a page will open in the browser, to ask you for feedback on why you are removing teamviewer, at this point choose the item and write a comment.

It's not a real ticket but at least it should get them that a lot of people are uninstalling their application

• Andreas65498746546
    Options

Hello Josh,

thanks for the tip.

But I don't have free and commercial account on this device. The accounts are on seperate devices in the same network.

The reason I wrote about usage with free and commercial is, that the community and supporters like you can see, that I have the knowledge how to use TeamViewer.

As you can see I am not the only one with that problem.

I hope you can help us. :-)

Regards

Andreas

• jefvandejumenas
    jefvandejumenas Posts: 1
    edited March 2021
    Options

Same here,

If I try to reach my dad ... after couple of seconds I am timed out>

I use TV free version and do respect the rules.

On my Mac if I click on About Teamviewer I get the following screen: --> Version 15.15.5 TeamViewerID:xxxxxxxxx Free.

What is happening???

Kindest regards,

jefvandejumenas

• Reivaj
    Reivaj Posts: 1
    edited April 2021
    Options

I have been a happy non-commercial user of TeamViewer since**third party content** decided to charge for anything.

Because of that, I have recommended it and bought it in 3 companies I worked for.

But for my non-commercial use, which is basically shooting it out once every 3 or 6 months to troubleshoot a friend or family problem, it makes no sense to pay the commercial license.

Now it seems that TeamViewer team is doing a ** Third Party Product **, so I have started using, and recommending, ** Third Party Product **.

• Fredrikhenning
    Fredrikhenning Posts: 6 ✭✭
    edited April 2021
    Options

You can solve the issue. How to do it, see here:

Was commercial usedetected on yourTeamViewer ID?

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/reset-management/

• Fredrikhenning
    Options

• Fredrikhenning
    Options

• yichone
    yichone Posts: 0
    Options

Dear manager,

Thanks very much for you to provide this great software to us for us. But, recently, my teamviewer connection will stop within 1 minutes. From the web search, it says that if it is used at business, then the connection will stop. But till now, we don't use any business, just for personal office. So, please help me to solve this problem. Thanks so much.

• Opa-Ton
    Opa-Ton Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options

Dear team, I would like my team viewer account to have access again to help family and acquaintances.

• Opa-Ton
    Options

I got a message that I would use my team viewer commercially but that's not true, I got a message that I would use my team viewer commercially but that is not true, how do I upload my log file to show that I never ask for money

• GlennAJ
    GlennAJ Posts: 0
    Options

I also have the same problem. My 86 year old father left the connection and laptop running and next time I got this message. What tot do?

• funkhelp
    funkhelp Posts: 1
    Options

why always timeout is announced after short time during session with a computer and the connection then is broken ?

• Opa-Ton
    Options

Please help what is this

• elig_99
    elig_99 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited April 2021
    Options

Same here! Apparently this timeout virus is a worldwide pandemic. Teamviewer: Please put your **bleep** house in order please.

• elig_99
    edited March 2021
    Options

And does that repeatedly at each attempt to start a session. Seems that this is a general problem. Is development paying attention to it at all?

Just to emphasize, this is not a false "commercial use detected" message!

• elig_99
    edited March 2021
    Options

deleted

• Zizi46
    Zizi46 Posts: 1
    edited March 2021
    Options

Same problem and it is boring. Should I use **Information removed as per Community Guidelines** ?

• Dunstrum
    Dunstrum Posts: 0
    Options

Same problem here. I can connect to a friend for 5-12 sec and then i get thrown out telling me that i have used up the time, and then locks me out from reconnecting. Any help or fix here would be awesome!

• User35457832
    User35457832 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Options

TeamViewer became big **bleep**, i do not use it often and if i need it they disconnect the service and say i use it commercial but i don´t! **bleep** is wrong with you guys? No Service available, for private use free but not for real?

Why do you fool people here?

• Zhang_Xinyu
    Zhang_Xinyu Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Options

Good noon!

I am a Chinese student. I connect to my office computer remotely just to use my browser to check the information and have no commercial use. TeamViewer remote connection lasts only a few seconds, and then shows: your license limits the maximum session time with your partner (Originally in Chinese, English is my translation). My office computer IP is [removed per Community Guidelines] and ID is [removed per Community Guidelines].

I look forward to your help. Thanks you!

Xinyu Zhang

• Chrigu1
    Chrigu1 Posts: 0
    edited March 2021
    Options

Since last authorization of private use in 2020, TV worked fine until last week although I received no new notice of suspected commercial use.

My situation is just the same as last (78 yo crippled retiree) year and I’d be so grateful if I'd could remainas a non-business (and veteran) user!

I’m handicapped and had to get three PCs, one on each three levels of my house as walking is difficult for me :

·       Asus-Pantry

·       Lenovo-Living

·       Nycom-Office

All machines are my property and are strictly and exclusively used privately at my home!

TeamViewer use is flawless to and

[removed by a moderator per Community Guidelines]

from Lenovo and Nycom.

But communication to or from Asus Pantry is almost immediately (two to five seconds) blocked with the following message : 

"Connexion bloquée après expiration du délai de réponse

"Votre licence limite la durée...

I suppressed, then reinstalled TeamViewer on Asus, with no avail.

Communications to and from Asus are still blocked after a few seconds…

I’ll be happy and thankful to read or hear from you!

Many thanks in advance.

I wish you and your team a nice day far away from SRAS-CoV-2 and Covid-19…

CSdJ
  • glevi
    glevi Posts: 0
    Options

Dear,

I have been using TV for many years, helping my mother and my mother-in-law (89 and 83 y/o respectively) with their computers. A full year out of this period was over the Atlantic Ocean. And it always worked flawlessly. Until a few days ago.

It terminates my session within a few seconds from the connection, with the announcement that it timed out.

I never installed a commercial version and I never used it for commercial purposes. No idea what happened, all of a sudden!

Please help me help them!