Not Receiving Activation E-mail. STILL NO EMAILS!

Dear community members.

Teamviewer has been absolutely disgraceful in its level of service throughout this difficult time. 

I have been extremely active in the community relating to this issue and here's my latest update. 

A moderator messaged me to say that the orders I made were "abandoned "and that they need to be reordered. However, I actually deliberately didn't close the "Success page" this time. The page that comes up after you place an order. I also see that every time I made a purchase, the money has indeed come off my credit card.

And next I see that they announced the email issue is fixed. Hilariously disgraceful. Its not fixed at all, they just haven't bothered to investigate it seems. 

Oh and again, I was promised a phone call was being arranged for today. I was told in my ticket that the Sales Manager was allocating someone from the sales team to call me and resolve everything over the phone. Of course that never happened. They just say whatever they can to get you off the phone. 

In fact, they actually just changed the status of my ticket to say that its awaiting my response...? 

Literally think support just want to sweep everything under the rug. 

I have even said on call to support that we can deal with the failed orders later, and refund them. But what is much more urgent is that I get these licenses so our staff members can work from home. Nobody in Teamviewer has done a single thing to assist. It's all just placating to get you off the phone with them. 

An absolutely disgustingly terrible level of service. I cannot express how frustrating this entire process has been as a customer.

My experience with Teamviewer support has so far included: blatant lies, several "misunderstandings", ineptitude, rudeness, 4+ hours on hold and not an inconsequential amount of money taken from my card without licenses being provided.

I want to urge people who have not yet placed an order to avoid doing so. These are stressful enough times without having to deal with a level of service that frankly is devoid of logic and categorically inadequate. 

Tagged:

Comments

• ConorDH
    ConorDH Posts: 21

Further update, 

I was eventually called back by the sales manager. - Again a terrible experience.

All he did was try to upsell me to buy the more expensive option. Just looks like the sales team run the show at Teamviewer , and they want to profit as much possible from the increased demand for remote access solutions.

He also insinuated he'd be firing the employee who first advised me to buy Remote Access licenses instead of the much more expensive license.

He ignored the fact that they had a problem sending out the licenses completely, just insisting that it was impossible to have more than one Remote Access account per company. - which is not stated anywhere online, and is clearly possible as I was able to purchase  individual licenses easily before their system went down. 

What kind of operation is this? How much money does Teamviewer want to milk out of a crisis?

Once again, to anyone who reads this. Do not get involved with Teamviewer.

PS do not fire employees who give cheaper solutions. Individual Remote Access would have worked great for us. The problem was the system went down and didn't send all the licenses.