Asset Management Report Windows x32 or x64

Is there a way to create a report to see which devices have installed Windows 10 x32 or x64?

Best Answer

Answers

• Levon
    Levon Posts: 48 Staff member 🤠

Hello,

With current export functionality of Asset Management you can exportonly software and hardware assets. Unfortunately there is no option for separating 32 and 64 bit Windows but in export software assets you can see that some of software having names like: "Name x64 bit" which is meaning that those are running on x64 Windows.  

With Best Regards,
    Levon

Product Owner, Remote Management
  • Hello Levon,

Thank you for your answer.

I understand that the current functionality doesn’t allow me to filter this data.

What about in the future?

From my point of view, it’s a good filter.

•  

I can't understand how to use this system it is so confusing to me because I cannot enter the login ID so that I can attach to you guys fully so that I can except the email because when I turn my phone sideways everything changes like I'm on a Mac computer on an iPhone 11

• There are there's a Mac computer connected to my device there's there's all kinds of stuff and he knows how to do this stuff there's also android devices connected there's like so many of them

• OK so I need to enter that login thing that number I need to and I need to hit that and I can't OK that's why I can't connect I don't know why so I'm having difficulty because the way the screens moving around is different since I've connected to you guys

OK so I need to enter that login thing that number I need to and I need to hit that and I can't OK that's why I can't connect I don't know why so I'm having difficulty because the way the screens moving around is different since I've connected to you guys