teamviewer authenticator for 2nd and 3rd user

Hi, we have recently purchased the Single User Business Licence, for 3 staff members. I am the main account holder. I have teamviewer set up in my authenticator. My two staffmembers tried to set up the teamviewer on the same account in their authenticator but have been unable to. One staff member did get teamviewer on her authenticator but then it was connected to her personal gmail account, instead of connected to my business account. How do we overcome this problem, without my staffmembers having to ring me to ask me to give them the rolling password every time they want to access our work computers from home? Thank you very much for your assistance, Kind regards, Jackie Bell

Tagged:

Comments

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi @cronullavet 

Thanks for your post.

I am afraid you bought the wrong license for your needs.

The Business license can only be used by one person - it is our "Single User" license. You can not share the license with your team.

To be able to use the license in a team, you will need to have the Premium license - which is our "Multi-user" license.

In case all three employees should be able to work at the same time, you need the Corporate license. 

Licenses.png

My recommendation is to give our sales team a quick call to discuss your options: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/support/contact/

Thanks and best,

Esther

Former Community Manager