License renewal cancellation

ALopes
ALopes Posts: 2
edited May 2023 in Licensing

Good Morning, I am the user with AccID 10106555, and on 05/11/2020 I received the invoice (R00206278) for the payment of the license renewal. However, I am not currently using your service. Therefore, I request the favor to cancel the invoice, and in the future it may happen to request a new license. However, now I am not using the service and so I am unable to pay the invoice. I am waiting for the invoice to be canceled. Thanks for listening.

Comments

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi @ALopes 

Thanks for your message.

This is a topic that can not be resolved by the community as it is about your individual license/contract.

If you wish to terminate your subscription, please submit a ticket at least 28 days prior to the renewal date. After the renewal date, the subscription will renew for another 12 months; you can enjoy using TeamViewer as usual.  

More information can be found here Subscription renewal 

Thanks and best,

Esther

Former Community Manager

• ALopes
    ALopes Posts: 2

Hi Esther,

I cannot open a ticket because i dont have the license enable. My latest license expired, and i received the invoice but i wont revenue the license. So my request now is to invite a new invoice this cancellation in order to submit in my enterprise. I tried many times  open tickets but without success. So, i need a solution as soon as possible. 

Please help me. 

Thanks. 

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

HI again,

It sounds a bit like your license status is complex.

Honestly, I would recommend you call the service team to get advice on how to proceed. This might be the easiest way.

I think, we, here in the community, can not really be of any help for you. I am very sorry for that!

Best, Esther

Former Community Manager