What is the difference between "Partners" and "Clients"? I want to stop notifications when a Client

Options

I use TV in two different ways, to connect to my own machines and to connect to family and friends. I have my own machines in the partner category and the others I have as clients.

I do want to see notifications when my own PCs come online but I don't need/care/want to see when a friend's machine comes online. The family/friends category are machines I rarely connect to, only when someone has an issue they need my help fixing.

I see an option to disable notifications of "Partner" machines coming online but I don't see anyway to differentiate between partner/client. I just added someone, saved their ID, as a client and then started getting notifications.

Is the only option to not save their info?

Windows 10, TV 15.6.7

Tagged:

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,990 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

Hello @Remo_253,

Thank you for your message and welcome to the TeamViewer Community! ?

If you untick the setting you see in the TeamViewer options called Notify me when partners sign in, it will deactivate the pop-up when on of your Contacts signs into TeamViewer.  

Window.png

Unfortunately, you cannot deactivate the pop-up when a device is going online.

I hope this could help. ?

Best regards

Jean

Community Manager