Android keyboard bar not working

BarryHawkner
BarryHawkner Posts: 1

The top toolbar that pops up with the arrow keys and ctrl and other keyboard functions will appear briefly when I click the keyboard button, then disappears right after. Is there a solution to this?

Tagged:

Comments

• slurk2k
    slurk2k Posts: 1

Im also experiencing this with Android on a Samsung Galaxy A40

• mihabozic123
    mihabozic123 Posts: 1

same error here on a samsung a30s

• zikuboss
    zikuboss Posts: 1

Same here at Samsung Galaxy s20 ultra

• same on Note 10.

If the can't fix this bug - I might need to seek another solution. I Can't use teamviewer from mobile any more.

• Same issue with top bar sliding away.  

Galaxy s20+

Android 10  One UI 2.5 Aug 2020 patch level.

• Same on Samsung A70 - really troubling to use teamviewer now. 

• Eburford
    Eburford Posts: 2 ✭✭

April 29 2021

I have the same problem on a Samsung Ultra20 5g

Click on the keyboard icon to Bring up the keyboard to login remotely, and it flashes top bar quickly, and both top and bottom bars disappear. Mouse works fine.

Seems coincident with a new update as the interface is different.

Works fine from a windows PC.

• Eburford
    Eburford Posts: 2 ✭✭

I just solved my own problem by enabling full screen mode on Android settings for this app

• Callawishy
    Callawishy Posts: 5 ✭✭

Experiencing the same issue since latest update.

Using Samsung S20+ .

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling as per suggestion of Teamviewer support member who replied on my Google Store review for the app. Did not solve.

• Zeldaguy
    Zeldaguy Posts: 2 ✭✭

I have a samsung S20+ and the temporary workaround for me was to rotate the screen sideways and then the keyboard stays on the screen. The issue is that you can't see the majority of the screen because of the keyboard

THIS IS NOT A VALID SOLUTION TO THIS ISSUE!!!

PLEASE FIX!!!!

This was working just fine before latest update of the Android version of TeamViewer.

• fdelloste
    fdelloste Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited April 2021

Same issue with huawei p30 pro.

I'm blocked about 2 day. It is incredible bug, how is it possible?

I'm keeping a big damage, because i cannot work.

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi all,

Thanks a lot for your reports so far!

Today we released a new version of TeamViewer Remote Control for Android that addresses this issue. See this Change Log:

Please update your app to 15.17.72 and let us know whether it has been resolved for you! The Mobile team is closely monitoring this forum 🙌

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks again,

Esther

Former Community Manager

• d_A
    d_A Posts: 2 ✭✭

I ♥ U, I can use the app again 😀

Enable full screen on A40 +1

Thank you!

• Fmac
    Fmac Posts: 2 ✭✭

Hi! I just start to have the same issue using in Android the Teamviewer V. 15.42.169 CL, the enable option that you find is on the OS Android? or into the Teamviewer configuration app?

I can't find that opption,

Thank you in advance for this

• Fmac
    Fmac Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited June 2023

I found an APK directly on the Teamviewer official website, I download it (version 15.41.104 CL) and installed it.

the link I couldn't post it her because the system says I'm new user, but you can clic on this menu screen on the top of the website, go to Service, the clic on Android, then download on TeamViewer Full Client

But you have to uninstall the current teamviewer app on android before to install this one.

It's working, so it confirm that is a bug in the Android app v15.42.169 CL.

I hope this can help to anyone else!