Teamviewer starts but never loadeds Ubuntu 20.04

Greetings,

In my fist attempts to get teamviewer working with ubuntu, I've been struggling to get it to start up properly. Immediately after install, I can connect from antother pc and everything works fine. Howerver after a restart, I am not able to connect (the computer shows up as online, but I get an error when connecting). Also on the computer I am trying to connect to, the teamviewer GUI launches but never loads properly. All of the tabs are stuck with a message that says "TeamViewer is starting Please wait..." even though it says Ready to connect (secure connection) in the bottom. It never ends up loading either.

Any ideas? Thanks

TD

Tagged:

Comments

• Update: restarting the daemon seems to fix this issue, however since I'd like to use WOL to remote start this machine, reloading the daemon isn't a very accessible option. It seems to have something to do with enabling startup with the system.

• I have the same problem.

• xcellsior
    xcellsior Posts: 1

Killing the daemon didn't work for me. I've uninstalled, re-installed, etc... Updates, upgrades,... Seems that nothing works, this just doesn't work anymore on Ubuntu 20.04 ... Oh well. I'm stuck with RDT, which seems to still work.