Remote License not active TeamViewer never sent activation link despite paying $574.80

Tehuti
Tehuti Posts: 1
edited March 2021 in General questions

Purchased teamviewer through paypal but activation link was never sent and I never received my PayPal refund. Incredibly disappointed. Until now my license reads "FREE" as seen below.

[removed per Community Guidelines]

If they can't give me the activation link I'd rather have my refund.

Answers

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @Tehuti,

If even after a few hours you still have no activation link, please give us a call.

Community Manager

• davimcco
    davimcco Posts: 1

Same thing happedned to me. I have never paid this much for a license and had such a buggy activation process. They sent an email....but NO WHERE IN THE EMAIL is there any wording for ACTIVATE and logging into my account shows it is still free.

How the heck do you activate an account.

I never received any email other than congratulations, and that email had nothing like an activate button.

This looks like a common complaint: Fix your activation process Team Viewer.

Meanwhile....stuck. How do I activate?

• davimcco
    davimcco Posts: 1

I paid for a license. I received an email from TV that had a link to register (which I did, am, and I can log in and see I am still "FREE" status, not licensed). I received a Thank You email. I never received an email with an activation link, and this seems to be the ONLY WAY TO ACITVATE is through tat link. Is there any other way to activate! This seems to be a chronic problem according to other posts. Fix it!

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @davimcco,

Thank you for your post and I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

In order to assist you individually, I have created a support ticket for you. Please check your email and wait for an answer from one of our customer support representatives.

Hope this will be helpful.

Kind regards,

Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator