Remote Access License Showing as Free

JK3415
JK3415 Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in Licensing

I paid for a Remote Access this week, activated my license, and was using it for 2 days. Since then, when I log in, it shows that my account is a free account and keeps booting me out. I have double-checked that I am actually logged in and unfortunately the Teamviewer Management Console somehow shows that I have a paid Remote Access license but - somehow - that my account is also a Free account. The paid license has not worked in about 30 hours.

When I discovered the problem and couldn't find a solution, I submitted two tickets to the support portal. Haven't heard anything back yet. Any suggestions?

Answers

• AlenaC
    AlenaC Posts: 916 Moderator

Hi @JK3415

thanks for your post. Welcome to the community!

Not sure if this could help, but it is at least a worth try. Have you tried to deactivate and activate your endpoint again?

Could you please send me your ticket ID in a private message to try to assist?

Thanks in advance

Best, Alena

Spanish Community Moderator :)

• JK3415

I sent you a private message.

• JK3415

Also, I was not to deactivate my endpoint device because the Teamviewer software doesn't show me as having a license and the online Teamviewer Management Console doesn't show me as having a license (although my profile in the online Teamviewer Management Console shows I have a Remote Access license with 1/3 end-points used).

• JK3415

I have been waiting about 4 days for someone to address my tickets and the license still does not work. The suggestion listed above did not resolve my problem, and it appears that this is a problem that multiple people are having.