Commercial use - Connection time out

Options

Comments

• Rideout18
    Rideout18 Posts: 1
    edited March 2021
    Options

I'm having the same issue. Times out at 30 seconds then pops up the following error.

Connection blocked after timeout.

Your license limits the maximum session duration to a partner, immediate reconnects are blocked. Please try later or upgrade your license.

I have to wait a good bit before I can reconnect. Then once I reconnect, I get disconnected after 30 sec.

• lala29
    lala29 Posts: 1
    Options

Hi all,

I use Teamviewer for personal use, but recently I've been having an issue where I get timed out of my connection after just a few seconds. It then refuses to let me reconnect for several minutes. I tried to reset my Teamviewer IDs at https://www.teamviewer.com/en/reset-management/ 3 times, but it didn't solve the problem. I also uninstalled and re-installed the app. Any advice would be much appreciated!

• themediacloud
    themediacloud Posts: 1
    edited March 2021
    Options

Regarding account : ** Removed due to Privacy **

Connection between my MacBookPro and my MacMini

Hello support

Im using teamviewer ONLY for private matter, i dont work, and dont have a company, so why are your service giving me a timeout after 10 seconds ??

I have downloaded and chosen private in the installation, help me remove the timeout, i cant use it at all, and i dont understand why this is happening ?

https://www.teamviewer.com/da/teamviewer-automatisk-download/

• towt
    towt Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options

Having the same issue here.

• HACHIBI
    HACHIBI Posts: 0
    Options

When I try to control my home computer from my mobile phone, I get a commercial use detected error.

• harald_schweitzer
    harald_schweitzer Posts: 0
    edited March 2021
    Options

Hi,

I was using Teamviewer for years only for private reasons (to help my kids doing their work on Laptops or assist my parents with troubles on their computer).

So I think this use is ok for a free license? But in the last weeks, I cannot use it anymore, because connections keep being disconnected and followed by a lock-out from being reconnected.

The error message is: (free translated from german)

"This was a free session sponsored from teamviewer.com" and

"This session has timed-out and will be closed now" and

"Connection is locked after timeout. Your license limits the maximum session duration to a partner, new connections are getting blocked. Please try it later again. Connections are blocked until xx.yy"

Does anybody has a clue, what I'm doing wrong?

Thank you,

edit I'm using Win10 x64 with up2date Teamviewer 15.16.8

• Tsherod3
    Tsherod3 Posts: 0
    Options

I am getting an error every time I try and remote in to my home computer that is telling me I am blocked and to wait. When I wait and go back in, I am in for 30 seconds and kicked back out. Why is this happening on a free account?

Why is this happening on my free account? Please help.

• JimmyJoe
    JimmyJoe Posts: 1
    Options

When I connect to the other computer with my computer, I'm booted out very quickly. Then, when I try to log back in, I get an error that I can't reconnect after a certain period of time.

How do I fix that?

• OCallaghan
    OCallaghan Posts: 1
    Options

I have been having this same issue for 2 days now

• Charlie_Daniels
    Options

why am i being timed out ?? need help

• WETBOTTOM
    Options

After Logging in to my remote PC I am terminated after just a couple of minutes. Why am I being

logged off after such a short interval??

• MShoeb_Hasham
    MShoeb_Hasham Posts: 1
    Options

good morning, i have an account on teamviewer, it happens that when trying to access other computers, namely 3 raspberry pi, he does not let me. or rather the connection blocks. I think it’s because he says I’m using teamviewer for professional use. But it's not the case. I only call Pi once a month to update a few times. I use the teamviewer for personal use only. how can I resolve the situation. I needed to access the pi to update the April times. the pi are connected to televisions that show schedules.best rgds,

• Robibadabi
    Robibadabi Posts: 1
    Options

I've been using Teamviewer for many many years for personal use only and today started getting """""Connection blocked after timeout. Your license limits the maximum session duration to a partner, immediate reconnects are blocked. Please try later or upgrade your license. Connections to this partner will be blocked until 13:28""""" When I try again after said time it comes up again but it's 1 minute more for the time. I went to check prices and GULPPPP!!! I can't believe the prices. I only use it to log into my PC's and raspberry's in the house to monitor my 3D Printers and IoT devices that are outside or in the basement. I would definitely purchase a license if they had a personal use "Price Point".

• OLIWIA
    OLIWIA Posts: 0
    Options

Hello, I am private user, I've registred my email, but I can not use TeamViewer for free anymore. 

Can You please maybe help me with this problem?

I've tried to reinstall teamvier for first,

I've tried to buy license, but I am not company and your system didn't let me in too :)

Thank You for your help

• murfjs
    murfjs Posts: 0
    Options

Robibadabi. Please forgive me for being one of the "yes, me too" peoples. But am having the exact same issues as well. And rather than create another post stating the same, hopefully I can monitor this post and, if we are lucky, sooner than later we might both get a resolve. My only difference is I use mine to help family members (I am somehow the volunteer IT guy) and occasionally move files from one personal pc to another personal pc when storage becomes an issue. Thank You, murfjs

• Marylynne
    Marylynne Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

after I log into my partner computer I keep getting kicked out after less than a minute.

• mcburwell
    mcburwell Posts: 1
    Options

In the new implementation (since 27Mar21), is it possible to validate that I am using TV for non-commercial, private use and therefore be allowed to use it without payment in an unfettered way?

TV's has just-implemented V15 (and auto-upgraded me) as well as new automated actions against unpaid commercial use. I have been an unpaid user for four years, employing TV to check cameras at our weekend home from time-to-time. This is very cleanly "non-commercial, private use."

However, since 27Mar21, upon remotely connecting, I receive a message saying TV believes I am using their software for commercial purposes and I will only be allowed 5 minutes' use. TV then automatically breaks my remote connection 30-60 seconds after it is established, accusing me of employing the system for commercial use.

• Marylynne
    Marylynne Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

I don't understand why I'm getting kicked out of my free non-commercial use TeamViewer after less than a minute.

• MrSzymon
    MrSzymon Posts: 1
    Options

I've been using TeamViewer free for many years for my personal usage to control mini pc's on my telescopes. For the past few weeks it seems my 'timeout' has been set to 30 seconds without retries. Literally I can connect for 30 seconds and then it disconnects, and trying to connect again gives me this message:

I have a confirmed non-commercial license, which has been explicitly set by TeamViewer Support as not commercial.

What can I do to make it work?

• life777eternal
    life777eternal Posts: 1
    Options

Hello, last year I had a message appear saying that "This software seems to be used in commercial environments. ..." when it's really not a commercial environment. Now all the TeamViewer connections are being disconnected after five(5) minutes or less.

Then after that appeared, there was a "Session Timeout" message:

And then an "Unable to connect" message:

Is there any way that this can be fixed so that I can help friends on their computer again from home?

Thank you.

The blokes at the TeamViewer phone support won't talk to anyone without a paid license. Which is $730.80 per year, at the minimum.

• life777eternal
    life777eternal Posts: 1
    Options

Hello, last year I had a message appear saying that "This software seems to be used in commercial environments. ..." when it's really not a commercial environment. Now all the TeamViewer connections are being disconnected after five(5) minutes or less.

Then after that appeared, there was a "Session Timeout" message:

And then an "Unable to connect" message:

Is there any way that this can be fixed so that I can help friends on their computer again from home?

Thank you.

The blokes at the TeamViewer phone support won't talk to anyone without a paid license. Which is $730.80 per year, at the minimum.

• MrSzymon
    Options

Hi,

My message was moved to this post, but I think it was moved incorrectly. I am not getting “commercial use detected” messages. Like I wrote, I am a confirmed non commercial user. I used to get commercial use detected messages, but I registered (sent a signed sheet etc) and the message I receive (as per screenshot) is nothing to do with “commercial use detected”.

any help available?

• KenHill
    KenHill Posts: 2
    Options

My session starts and runs OK for about 5 minutes then I get a popup; The title of the popup is "Sponsored Session" and says "This was a free session sponsored by www.teamvierer.com" and it quits

• BillS92787
    BillS92787 Posts: 0
    Options

I get the same lovely message filled out the form and everything and still the same song and dance. Teamviewer use to be good but this SUCKS! I rarely use this connection and it's for connecting from my phone to pc and maybe 3 other personal computers. ZERO COMMERCIAL USE but no way to fix it even after signing the form and sending it in I've heard NOTHING from TeamViewer on this. Time to look elsewhere save yourself the headache and just google another program.

• StevenEd
    StevenEd Posts: 1
    Options

TemaViewer, which has been rcok solid since December, is not working today. My use case is --

* use free version

* service running on a windows computer

* access the remote service from the TeamViewer app on a Mac OS system

Today, every time I connect the remote system display is visible. Within 30 seconds an error window is displayed that says the session has timed out. When attempting to reconnect I get a message that I cannot reconnect until a certain time. This time value is wrong in that I cannot reconnect for 5 or 10 minutes. In which case I can connect but I get the same timeout error.

Attached are screenshots of my error windows.

Cheers

• amandafro
    amandafro Posts: 0
    Options

Ive been having the same issues !!!! I am not happy

• twnorth
    twnorth Posts: 1
    Options

when i connect to our church projection pc the session times out after about 30 sec and then closes.

• OlegAR
    OlegAR Posts: 1
    edited March 2021
    Options
  • OlegAR
    OlegAR Posts: 1
    edited March 2021
    Options

• MrSzymon
    Options

It's almost as if they want to get rid of their free users, no?