Commercial use - Connection time out

Comments

• Rabbit31
    Rabbit31 Posts: 1

I amhaving the same problem. I cant imagine why

• gvarol
    gvarol Posts: 2 ✭✭

Even after the blocked until time it does not work, repeats the same error and a later time

• darkgeckio428
    darkgeckio428 Posts: 3 ✭✭

Getting the same error. Please help...

• darkgeckio428
    darkgeckio428 Posts: 3 ✭✭

Same issue.

• MarkPC
    MarkPC Posts: 1

I keep getting booted out of my sessions with the licensing message as seen in many posts above. I try to reconnect after a couple minutes, and the time it will be blocked until just keeps moving up. This is annoying. Can't even find any way to contact teamviewer support to resolve this

• natywaty
    natywaty Posts: 2 ✭✭

I have a free version and every time I want to connect with another partner only gives me a few minutes, then it logs out from the system.

• Moonshot72
    Moonshot72 Posts: 5 ✭✭
    edited April 2021

@Garjion @TeamViewer - I tried that just now and I get the same result: a timeout and my sessions close. I am giving it until tomorrow AM and then I am switching to "Third party product" or other tool. This is disappointing...

• rje118
    rje118 Posts: 1
    Answer ✓

I am having the same exact issue.....I assist my grandmother with various legal issues on her computer and then all of a sudden today I receive this error....everytime I attempt to connect it kicks me out......any suggestions???

• natywaty
    natywaty Posts: 2 ✭✭

I received the same message every time I want to log in and also received a lot of e-mails every minute. I don't know how can I stop this.

• Rubycat
    Rubycat Posts: 4 ✭✭

A year ago I signed a paper and sent it back to Teamviewer that I did not use it commercially and they let me back in without timing out or getting the commercial use warning..

It seems every time I change my home network at all - even just get a new modem or add a router - I get timed out. That's where it is now despite my previous letter. Even double natting seems to over excite their method of detecting commercial se.

• gtcolony
    gtcolony Posts: 1

This is the same problem I am having with my Mom, she is in a assisted living home and she limited visitor access. I have no access. I do not use TeamViewer commercially, this program is how I can keep her computer up to date or help her with an issue if she encounters one. I would like to know how to fix this so I can continue to help her.

Where do I send this letter, to have this situation fixed.

Thank you so very much.

• Jjerry
    Jjerry Posts: 0

Hi

I use TeamViewer to manage my mother's laptop. But teamviewer claim to have detected commercial usage and have limited sessions to 57s, which is useless. Is there any way to get back to domestic use?

• Omega_up
    Omega_up Posts: 1

Morning all

I use a VPN on my pc and connect to it on my phone/laptop and I continue getting a message saying I’m using the program commercial and blocks me

• Lina_1
    Lina_1 Posts: 2 ✭✭

What dose it means "commercial usage"?

• Garjion
    Garjion Posts: 4 ✭✭

@Moonshot72 when you uninstalled it did you delete the registry files, and the files in %temp% and %appdata%?

• user 234235879
    user 234235879 Posts: 0
    edited April 2021

I was helping my mother again... not some corporate **bleep**... **bleep** THIS... warn me... ban me... whatever... i'm done with this stupid software... it the millionth time it happens. Also, whenever i try at the time it says in that **bleep** window, it just adds a minute, tried at 12:43 and it popped with 12:44... and so on, **bleep**... SO **bleep** THIS SOFTWARE AGAIN...

• CraigTrickett
    CraigTrickett Posts: 0

I have tried re-installing teamviewer and restarting my laptop but still no luck. Even at the start of a new day I get this problem.

Sometimes I can connect but it kicks me out within a few minutes. Other times when I try to connect I get this error.

• TomBo501210
    TomBo501210 Posts: 1
    edited April 2021

Still an issue...I appreciate the free version but this is the second time in several months getting Session Timeout within seconds of connecting to a remote PC.

[removed per Community Guidelines] Love the app but support family and friends on a monthly basis..

[removed per Community Guidelines]

• rassel
    rassel Posts: 0

hi my free account doesn't work. its keep saying commercial use detected

• Submitted my reset form and now waiting 2 days for an answer. At least it gives me time to consider alternatives, I suppose.

• ckb707377
    ckb707377 Posts: 1

I am being timed out immediately, what do I do to correct this?

• corey515
    corey515 Posts: 1

Im not getting any popups on the remote computer or the local one except that the connection timed out, when i try to reconnect it says my license limits the maximum session duration to a partner. im not getting any messages for commercial use either.

• Neil1457
    Neil1457 Posts: 1

im getting the same and tv keeps saying im using it for business use when i only use it for gaming

• ransomgray
    ransomgray Posts: 1

Having same problem. I have tried to log in over the last two days, about 4 times in total, and each time it works for about 1 min and then I get a timed-out message. I don't see any message regarding suspected commercial use.

• kbell152
    kbell152 Posts: 1

Same; Timeout after less than 1 minute. Have been using Team Viewer for more than a year helping family and friends. Never been paid for helping. Personal use only. I assume strongly suspect that this is a software or hardware bug so I just wanted to say that It's happening to me too. Hope you can fix it soon.

• DDay
    DDay Posts: 1

I receive a Reply on Facebook Messenger from TeamViewer support. Please note that you need to download the generated PDF, sign it, scan it, and send it back in. Yes I know there are ways to edit/sign online....it's up to you. Go to teamviewer.com/reset

• MC44
    MC44 Posts: 1

I am getting kicked out or logged out after a minute on TeamViewer and I am unable to access my computer remotely. Is there a reason why this is happening and how can I fix it?

• Mwjenn
    Mwjenn Posts: 1

Same thing is happing to me. I have asked and still have not received any response!

• Roger322
    Roger322 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited April 2021

(This problem has no mention of Commercial Usage detection, and my free License Team Viewer ID has had devices previously authorized/added by team viewer by way of me emailing a signed document indicating I use only for personal use.... Please do not merge my question using a commercial error post as a reason.)

Team Viewer is disconnecting me from a device ID connection after about 1 Minute connected (previously authorized Device ID).... with the following response:

I am using the free version for use to support my mother, Team viewer portable 15.13.6, signed in with my Team viewer email account ID.

LOG Snip:

[logs remove per Community Guidelines]

• This is also happening to me...very frustrating