My License, need help

Options
Kusnantoro
Kusnantoro Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited September 2021 in General questions

I have a free license for non commercial use, but now I can't use it, need help.

since 21 September 2021,i can not used again, why ?

[removed per Community Guidelines]

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,210 Moderator
    edited October 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Kusnantoro,

Thank you for contacting TeamViewer Community.

Please kindly to sign in with your licensed TeamViewer account on local device and check the connection.

Also, can you check the TeamViewer invoice for the version of the license please.

If your TeamViewer license is non subscription license, kindly use the specific version please.

If your TeamViewer license is subscription license, kindly update to the latest version.

Otherwise, you are welcome to contact TeamViewer Support Team for individual assistance. Please prepare your invoice number or order number beforehand.

Feel free to contact us if there is anything we may assist further with.

Best regards,

Akiho

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター

Answers

• Kusnantoro
    Kusnantoro Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Need confirmation about my license,thank you ..

• Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,210 Moderator
    edited October 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Kusnantoro,

Thank you for contacting TeamViewer Community.

Please kindly to sign in with your licensed TeamViewer account on local device and check the connection.

Also, can you check the TeamViewer invoice for the version of the license please.

If your TeamViewer license is non subscription license, kindly use the specific version please.

If your TeamViewer license is subscription license, kindly update to the latest version.

Otherwise, you are welcome to contact TeamViewer Support Team for individual assistance. Please prepare your invoice number or order number beforehand.

Feel free to contact us if there is anything we may assist further with.

Best regards,

Akiho

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター