Can a qualified TeamViewer tech support enable my device to be authenticated?

Options

I am unable to log into my corporate account (paid license) because it keeps asking for my device to be authenticated. However, I do not see this email in my mailbox. I cannot make a ticket on the website because when I try to login it asks to be authenticated.

Am I able to speak with TeamViewer support so I may be able to fix this issue? Is it possible for them to authenticate my account remotely? or have the device authentication turned off so I can log in to my other account and turn on 2FA instead?

Best Answer

• JoshP
    JoshP Posts: 894 Community Manager 🌍
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Wednesday

Thanks for your post.

Usually, issues with the TeamViewer Trusted Device emails originate from an issue with your email service rejecting emails sent from the TeamViewer domain - this could be due to geo-blockers or other parameters your email service may have set up. If multiple emails are rejected, it can prevent newer emails from sending.

If you would like to PM the email address associated with your paid account, I am happy to look into this for you 😄

Thanks in advance!

Josh P.

Senior Community Moderator

---

Answers

• JoshP
    JoshP Posts: 894 Community Manager 🌍
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Wednesday

Thanks for your post.

Usually, issues with the TeamViewer Trusted Device emails originate from an issue with your email service rejecting emails sent from the TeamViewer domain - this could be due to geo-blockers or other parameters your email service may have set up. If multiple emails are rejected, it can prevent newer emails from sending.

If you would like to PM the email address associated with your paid account, I am happy to look into this for you 😄

Thanks in advance!

Josh P.

Senior Community Moderator

---