Teamviewer mobile device support add-on licences

Options
danjayasuriya
danjayasuriya Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited February 2022 in Mobile

Hi, I'm an existing corporate customer and want to purchase the Teamviewer mobile device support add-on licence for my existing corporate account. from where can I request pricing and a trail run if available. thanks.

Best Answer

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @danjayasuriya

Welcome to our Community! Glad to hear you want to start supporting mobile devices with TeamViewer.

I think for a trial and pricing info it is best to contact the Sales team via telephone or chat on our webpage: Select your Plan (teamviewer.com) (--> Let me know if you can´t reach this link)

Have a lovely day!

Esther

Former Community Manager

Answers

• Esther
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @danjayasuriya

Welcome to our Community! Glad to hear you want to start supporting mobile devices with TeamViewer.

I think for a trial and pricing info it is best to contact the Sales team via telephone or chat on our webpage: Select your Plan (teamviewer.com) (--> Let me know if you can´t reach this link)

Have a lovely day!

Esther

Former Community Manager

• danjayasuriya
    danjayasuriya Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited February 2022
    Options

Thanks @Esther . I called customer support and they are going to send me the details.

• Esther
    Options

Awesome! Thanks for your feedback and I hope you enjoy trialling the Mobile Device Support options!

Have a great day,

Esther

Former Community Manager