TeamViewer Host Enrollment on Zebra TC57 Android 8.1 Devices Failing

Options
TVHostOnZebra
TVHostOnZebra Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited February 2022 in Mobile

Hello All,

I have had over 100 Zebra TC57 Android 8.1 devices enrolled through Microsoft Intune and using App and Device Configuration Profiles to automatically install TeamViewer Host, allow Remote Control, and assign the device to the appropriate TeamViewer group (using Configuration ID) without issue for more than a year and a half. However, recently something has happened where the devices (at least 5 have been tested so far) are not being enrolled into TeamViewer.

In order to eliminate Microsoft Intune as a suspect, I have factory reset my device, manually installed TeamViewer Host app, and went to the appropriate get.teamviewer.com/###### link to enroll the device. Even going that route, I receive a message stating 'Account assignment failed. Please try again later.'

Does anyone have any ideas on what may be causing TeamViewer Host from being able to enroll into my TeamViewer group?

Thanks,

Jacob

Best Answer

• TVHostOnZebra
    Answer ✓
    Options

I opened up a ticket with support, and they informed me that there was an issue in December 2021 which affected some custom modules. I created a new Android Host module and updated the Configuration ID, and that has resolved my issue.

Answers

• TVHostOnZebra
    Answer ✓
    Options

I opened up a ticket with support, and they informed me that there was an issue in December 2021 which affected some custom modules. I created a new Android Host module and updated the Configuration ID, and that has resolved my issue.