How do I block the pop up that shows who is logging on to their computers?

Options

Answers

• Justin
    Justin Posts: 802 [Former Staff]
    edited April 2022
    Options

Hi @jzazubec,

thank you for joining the TeamViewer Community and I am happy to answer your question! 🙂

What kind of pop-up are you referring to?

• To block any pop-ups of devices trying to connect to you, I'd firstly suggest you take a look at your settings to block any incoming connections, that way you won't get a prompt.
      • Another option you can change is your Block and Allowlist, that way only partners that you added to the list are able to connect. Find the option by navigating to Extras OptionsSecurity Rules for connections to this computerBlock and Allowlist → Configure and then select Allow access only for the following partners, by clicking on Add you can add your contacts or manually by entering the E-Mail or TeamViewer ID
      • You can find this option by navigating to Extras Options Advanced Show advanced optionsAccess controlDropdown menu → Select Deny incoming remote control sessions

• If you are talking about the pop-up allowing a connection, you can easily set up unattended access on one of your devices. Please follow the instructions in the article below on how to set it up 👇🏻

• Else, if you were referring to notifications rather than pop-ups, please follow the GIF below on how to disable them 👇🏻

• However, if you were talking about the panel on the right-hand side of the screen, there is no way to remove it or hide it completely. You can minimize it, so it looks like that:

If you have any further questions or if I misunderstood your question, please get back to me so I can clarify your question. 🍀

Have an amazing rest of the week,

Justin

German Community Moderator