Best subscription for small business

Pix
Pix Posts: 1
edited April 2022 in General questions

Hi,

I'm new to the IT field and have entered a newly created role as the sole IT/Systems Admin for a marketing company.

I'd like to get an idea on which subscription/add ons would be best for myself, I'll be the only user needing access to 50-60 company devices. I would also need unattended access on all of these devices. I would also love to be able to jump onto any device where ever I am, and control one of our devices if this is possible?

I recently went through the process of transferring our Gmail suites to a Microsoft Business Premium tenant and am finding it great so far, full of features. Is there anything within the Microsoft suite that I should be utilising in conjunction with/instead of TeamViewer?

Thank you in advance for any help! Much appreciated :)

Regards.

Answers

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,592 Moderator

Hi @Pix,

Welcome to TeamViewer and Thank you for raising this question to us!

We did prepare the knowledge article for licensing purchasing related questions, feel free to check it out.

Purchase a TeamViewer license for any concerns about licensing, payments, support assistance etc.

License Overview for core licenses features and differentiations.

The best suggestion at the moment is to Contact our dedicated Sales team for a direct discussion please. They can help you to find the best option. Any doubts and uncertainty on licenses can be communicated and solved exclusively.

I wish you will find the best license option for your business needs!

Have a nice day!

Best,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员