Paid account - printer install says free account

Options
AF6G
AF6G Posts: 2 ✭✭

Paid in full for 1 year remote access. Trying to install TViewer printer driver on local and remote PCs. Both return unable to install because TViewer account is free version. I have attached remote PC to my online TV account. What is wrong? No phone support available.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,611 Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @AF6G,

Have you tried the following for trouble shooting and assistance request?

1. Log in the licensed account on TeamViewer client, then try again on installing printer driver;
    2. Check out the Knowledge article - Set up remote printing 📖
    3. Have you tried to submit the support ticket📝 for direct help from TeamViewer Support Team?

I would really suggest to contact TeamViewer via support ticket for direct discussion as the dedicated support representative may be about to check for any other possible solution.

Hope the issue at your side will be resolved soon!

Best,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员

Answers

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,611 Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @AF6G,

Have you tried the following for trouble shooting and assistance request?

1. Log in the licensed account on TeamViewer client, then try again on installing printer driver;
    2. Check out the Knowledge article - Set up remote printing 📖
    3. Have you tried to submit the support ticket📝 for direct help from TeamViewer Support Team?

I would really suggest to contact TeamViewer via support ticket for direct discussion as the dedicated support representative may be about to check for any other possible solution.

Hope the issue at your side will be resolved soon!

Best,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • AF6G
    AF6G Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Finally got it solved, thanks.