Control via team viewer mobile Xiaomi and Oppo mobiles

Options
lanz80
lanz80 Posts: 1

Hi,

I would like to know if there is any way to control via team viewer mobile, phones of the following brands: Xiaomi and Oppo.

I have tried but I haven`t been able to control them

Many thanks in advance

Regards

Best Answer

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,990 Community Manager 🌍
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @lanz80,

Currently, Xiaomi and Oppo are not part of our officially supported devices.

Please find our supported manufacturer list here: Supported manufacturers for remotely controlling Android devices.

P.S: If a device is not part of the list, it doesn't mean that the remote control doesn't work. It means that the remote control function has not been verified by TeamViewer engineers and that therefore, TeamViewer cannot guarantee that the remote control will work correctly.

Hope this could explain why remote control is not working on your devices.

All the best,

/JeanK

Community Manager

Answers

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,990 Community Manager 🌍
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @lanz80,

Currently, Xiaomi and Oppo are not part of our officially supported devices.

Please find our supported manufacturer list here: Supported manufacturers for remotely controlling Android devices.

P.S: If a device is not part of the list, it doesn't mean that the remote control doesn't work. It means that the remote control function has not been verified by TeamViewer engineers and that therefore, TeamViewer cannot guarantee that the remote control will work correctly.

Hope this could explain why remote control is not working on your devices.

All the best,

/JeanK

Community Manager