Commercial use - Connection time out

Comments

• Drifdter
    Drifdter Posts: 5 ✭✭

Am trying to reset my Teamviewer after having been told I appear to be doing his commercially. Which I am not..

I filled out the form, signed it and ticked the appropriate boxes. Then clicked on "Generate and upload pdf" but nothing happens. How do I know it did this and where can I find this pdf ?

Thanks in advance

Drifter

• mdahlf
    mdahlf Posts: 1

My account is supposed to be free license but now it tells me it is commercial, how come? I am using this for personal use and not for business.

Have two laptops where the small one, I bring for travelling, and yet, it tells me when I accessed the one left at home, that access is only for 5 mins? please clarify

• powder888
    powder888 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited August 2022

My connection to my parents computer the past few months only last less than a minute. I am not using it commercially. Can you fix the problem? I had this happen in the past too.

Michael

• kimrian
    kimrian Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited August 2022

Even though I never use it commercially, it keeps getting blocked now. I am using it for personal use only, so please unblock it as soon as possible.

Mobile phone remote ID [removed per Community Guidelines] Please release this as soon as possible. Please unblock it. As soon as possible!

• Husinspektør
    Husinspektør Posts: 1
    edited August 2022

• raztovy
    raztovy Posts: 0

Hello everyone, I have a private and non-business account. I am trying to connect to my computer and others through my cell phone. In the past I could do this without interruption, recently I manage to connect for half a minute or so and then my connection disconnects. When I want to connect again, I get a message that I can do it in about 5 minutes. When I try to connect to other computers through my computer, there is no problem and I can connect without disconnections. Why is this happening to me?

• elluna1
    elluna1 Posts: 2 ✭✭

did this answer the question? ???????? no

• Airtower
    Airtower Posts: 2 ✭✭

Hello, I use TeamViewer for Personal Use only but my account keeps getting a message saying it has been flagged for commercial use. I am accessing my HOME computer when I am on business trips away. How can I get TeamViewer to recognize this?

• Azereal
    Azereal Posts: 1

It says. "Teamviewer is free for personal use on a limited number of devices. You have reached the limit of devices." Though I've deleted all the devices off of my management console. I don't know what devices it is talking about. If I'm not logged in it won't let me connect to another computer.

• KN_T
    KN_T Posts: 1

Few years ago I had the company TeamViewer on my personal laptop. I'm no longer with this company and now I can't connect to that computer with my personal TeamViewer account. It's giving me error message " It seems there might be a licensing problem with your connection partner. Connecting to this device requires a valid TeamViewer license for you or your connection partner".

I'm unable to remote to this computer from any other, and I'm unable to remote to other computers from this one.

I tried to reinstall the TeamViewer with the option to remove the settings. Still no luck.

Please let me know what do I need to do to use the free version on this computer.

Thank you!

• turbosquid
    turbosquid Posts: 2 ✭✭

after Teamviewer reset my id after I sent in the personal use form every single one of my id's show "connection blocked" when I try to connect to or from them. I need this fixed asap.. has been happening for a long time now.

• TnF
    TnF Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited August 2022

HOW **bleep** I AM DOING COMMERCIAL USE IN **bleep** MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT WHEN 90% OF BUSINESSES HAVE BEEN CLOSED FOR SUMMER VACATIONS?

I AM UNINSTALLING YOUR **bleep**KEYLOGGER THAT THINKS TYPING [removed per Community Guidelines] TO SETUP MY GF'S WIFI EXTENDER IS COMMERCIAL USE.

LIKE LINUS SAID. **bleep**

[removed per Community Guidelines]

**bleep**

• dmatt7176
    dmatt7176 Posts: 1
    edited August 2022

Hi,

When i am away from home i use Teamviewer on my mobile to remote into my home PC, but the last few days it keeps saying it detecting use for Commercial but i am personal user not commercial what would be triggering this and how can i rectify?

Thank you

Dave

• MichaelRusso2001
    MichaelRusso2001 Posts: 1
    edited August 2022

Hi,

Several times over now, I have contacted TeamViewer via the /reset page.

Some of the family members I regularly contact using my Personal TeamViewer account have flagged in the system as being "commercial use detected." I then enter a TeamViewer ID, and SEVERAL DAYS LATER I receive an email advising that my account has been unlocked once again.

Main reason for this is that several Australian ISP's are starting to use CGNAT for their internet customers. If you don't know what CGNAT is, there is a good link on Whirlpool dot net that I can't post here, because I'm not a trusted user on this forum yet!

A few days later, I'm locked out of TeamViewer, completely, again.

How do I contact support directly? They appear to be ignoring any of the feedback I give them any other way.

• msparky
    msparky Posts: 1

i have had to reinstall on my laptop and now get the message that it is commercial and need to know how to contact support as when i call or try to send a support ticket I'm told i need to buy a subscription?? please assist!

• vid1953
    vid1953 Posts: 3 ✭✭

I only use Teamviewer to connect with my dad for any problems he may have with his PC. Lately I always get the pop up befor signing in, that there might be a connection problem with your partner.Connecting to this device requires a valid teamViewer license for you and your connection partner.We both show we have the free license and both of our teamviewer is up to date. I hope someone can help me to stop these connection pop ups

• levii
    levii Posts: 0

A restriction has been imposed on me because there is a suspicion that I am using the program for commercial purposes.

I only use the program for home use.

What to do to lift the limitation of the program?

• jcsung
    jcsung Posts: 1

I was just flagged for business use but I am not using teamviewer for anything besides personally remote accessing various raspberry pi or personal laptops I have in use. How do I get un-flagged for this?

• tomlauhku
    tomlauhku Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited August 2022

Hi team,

I just registered 1 new account for TV free license. i logged into my both PC and Mac using this account with TV15.

When I tried to connect to each other (either from mac to PC, or PC to mac), it is always showing "connecting to this device requires a valid Teamviewer license for you and your connection partner".

Just wondering what went wrong here? I am just connecting to my personal computer under a free license.

Thanks,

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,587 Moderator

Hello @tomlauhku,

Thank you for contacting us in TeamViewer Community!

According to the screenshot you have shared with us, it may possibly be the issue with an overdue invoice related. may I ask you to check on both sides of remote connections and see if any email accounts and TeamViewer IDs have been activated with the TeamViewer license please.

When you have this information ready, kindly contact the TeamViewer Support Team ☎ for further assistance and discussion.

We appreciate your understanding and patience in solving the case for you!

Best,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • tomlauhku
    tomlauhku Posts: 3 ✭✭

Thanks Ying, can you advise where i can check the invoice?

• anyname01
    anyname01 Posts: 0
    edited August 2022

TeamViewer has told me Im a commercia user and i am not so went to reset but TeamViewer wont recognize

• antiquario
    antiquario Posts: 0

Hi, I have problem with using teamviewer because it identifies my remote connection as professional or commercial use.

I think because my remote pc is in a lan of Fire Departement , in fact I work for it but it is not for commercial purpose.

May you help me?

thanks

• Pixelgrower
    Pixelgrower Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited August 2022

I am providing support to my cousin and my ex-wife (neither are operating as a business when I am providing support). Not sure why I keep getting flagged.

I ran for YEARS in this capacity, with the two clients and now, once again, I have been flagged as commercial use?

Please help me understand why this keeps happening?

Gil

• Parker667
    Parker667 Posts: 1
    edited August 2022

Everything works fine with teamviewer for me on Windows 11; however, I cannot turn on easy access on my pc anymore. Everytime I turn on easy access on team viewer, it will just turn straight off by itself. There is also a issue which is when I try connect to my pc using password. It will tell be that the password is incorrect even tho I am 100% sure the password is correct. Therefore, I am unable connect by password so I can only use the other option to connect to my pc.

P.S: I tried using Windows 10 and a MacBook and they do not have this issue.

• thanhdq
    thanhdq Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited August 2022

I do not use teamviewer for bussiness . How can i do when i got limited usaged ?

• TAJABOA
    TAJABOA Posts: 5 ✭✭

Hi, 19/08, more than 15 days ? Why not simply take my form manually and the issue is over ? No need to goes into star was complexity for just pushing the button for avoiding targetting me as a commercial user for my father and mother support...

• I'm only connecting to my home PC, as it is my "cloud storage"

I'm connecting via laptop and/or mobile. Same same.

What to do?

It's only private things I'm transferring

• JayParmar
    JayParmar Posts: 1

Team Viewer session timing out after couple of mins (max) and not allowing to reconnect untill 10-15 mins for a free license.Í

• Kmediavietnam
    Kmediavietnam Posts: 1

I use my iPhone 13 pro max to access teamview on remote computer, but it's very laggy, I can't manipulate and control that computer. My personal computer is at home. When the connection is 5 minutes, it will be thrown out and ask to reconnect.

Thank you !