Expired Email account

Turlough
Turlough Posts: 2 ✭✭

I no longer have access to my previous email address, and have created this account with my current one. I want to transfer license, etc to this account. How should I do this?

Best Answers

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍
    Answer ✓

Hi @Turlough,

Thank you for your message. 🙌

As you don't have access to your previous e-mail address, the only way to transfer your license would be to contact customer support: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/customer-support/

Our team will be happy to help!

Have a great day,

/JeanK

Community Manager

• Turlough
    Answer ✓

Actually Jean, I did manage to resolve it myself. Once I was no longer asked to confirm my identity by email, I was able to log in and change my email address.

I don't know why it wanted me to confirm identity in the first place, or why it stopped though. Something to do with the new UI maybe- switching back to the old UI may have resolved the issue.

Thanks for looking into this, and apologies for not closing it sooner.

Thanks,

Turlough

Answers

• JeanK
    Answer ✓

Hi @Turlough,

Thank you for your message. 🙌

As you don't have access to your previous e-mail address, the only way to transfer your license would be to contact customer support: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/customer-support/

Our team will be happy to help!

Have a great day,

/JeanK

Community Manager

• Turlough
    Answer ✓

Actually Jean, I did manage to resolve it myself. Once I was no longer asked to confirm my identity by email, I was able to log in and change my email address.

I don't know why it wanted me to confirm identity in the first place, or why it stopped though. Something to do with the new UI maybe- switching back to the old UI may have resolved the issue.

Thanks for looking into this, and apologies for not closing it sooner.

Thanks,

Turlough

• JeanK

I'm happy you could solve your issue in the end.

See you soon in the forum, and have a great day!

/JeanK

Community Manager