won't connect

Options
Buford69
Buford69 Posts: 1

i HAVE THE ANDROID tEAMVIEWER APP ON CELL. iT WONT CONNECT TO LAPTOP WITH TEAMVIEWER12 ON IT i GET ERROR MESSAGE.

"tHE DESKTOP PROCESS COULD NOT BE STARTED. yOUR tEAMVIEWER VERSION MIGHT BE CORRUPT. pLEASE REINSTALL tv TO FIX THIS PROBLEM"

i REINSTALLED FROM YOUR DOWNLOAD A FEW TIMES TO NO AVAIL???? i CAN CONNECT FROM LAPTOP TO pc WITH NO ISSUES. jUST CANT CONNECT FROM CELL PHONE TO AND COMPUTER. sAMSUNG nOTE 4.

TIA

Tagged:

Comments

• Jonathan
    Jonathan Posts: 242 [Former Staff]
    Options

Hi Buford69,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble connecting to your laptop from your Samsung Note 4.

Our Support team will require more information to be able to provide the best solution to your question since you stated that you already tried installing the App multiple times.

Please submit log files from your laptop and your mobile device for review. You can find the log files on your mobile device by:

1. Open App on your phone
    2. Click on the Gear wheel in the right hand corner
    3. Under "Advanced", you will see Show Connection log with options attach the file to an email

You can find the log files on your laptop by clicking Extras>Open Log files. Attach that file along with the file from your mobile phone to a ticket which you can submit here> https://www.teamviewer.com/en/support/contact/submit-a-ticket/

Please post an update when your request has been resolved by our Support team.

Hope this helps!

All the best,

Jonathan