this partner does not accept incoming connections - Android & Ipad

rocky2072
rocky2072 Posts: 5
edited May 2023 in General questions

I have a Ipad & Android devicecs both give the same error.  (this partner does not accept incoming connections)

there is no setting to fix this.  There must be something to fix this.  I also want to remote into a Android cell phone from a Iphone.  Can you give me detailed instructions please?

Comments

• Reyhan
    Reyhan Posts: 269 Staff member 🤠

Hi @rocky2072

Thank you for your post.

Remote connections and control from mobile to mobile devices are supported by the current version 12.

Could you please check first if you have the latest Remote App on your iPad and the latest Quick-Support QS App on your Android device. 

What kind of device/manufacturer do you have for the Adroid? 

It should be works like this:

If you start your Quick-Support App on your Android, you will see the TeamViewer ID.

Please start your Remote App on your iPad, now you are able to insert the TeamViewer ID to start your session.

Your client (Android) must confirm the incoming remote session. After confirmation you should be able to remotely control your phone.

Did my reply answer your question? Please accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
    Reyhan
  • Still not working. Same problem where as I have the latest ver.
  • I also have the same problem.  Support App gives different teamviewer ID then when you load remote and once should automatically connect if the passwords are set

@rahulkumarash wrote:
    Still not working. Same problem where as I have the latest ver.

• qtdesigns
    qtdesigns Posts: 1

Hello,

I'm also having trouble connecting to an iOS phone from my computer. Also, does the iPhone app have a different password? Can't seem to find it. Please advise.

Thanks for your help!

• trowe
    trowe Posts: 1

I'm also having this problem. Gives this error, with no option of allowing connections, also there is no password from the phone. Not sure if there should be or not.

• ano
    ano Posts: 1
    I can't get this to work on

IPhone 7
    Samsung s6
    Samsung s3

What is going on I've just downloaded this app today?
  • I'm getting the same error message. 

• Thanks that was  great advice . My S7 Edge started connecting smoothly after downloading Quick support for Samsung . :smileyhappy:

• abhinav12
    abhinav12 Posts: 2 ✭✭
  • abhinav12
    abhinav12 Posts: 2 ✭✭

"I GOT THE SOLUTION"

on teamviewer app there was option to install QuickSupport,
    I installed it and opened it so it said this device supports remote control facility kindly downoad "Add-On" so I did that and once I installed and opened QuickSupport app it again showed an ID but this one was different than TeamViewer App ID and then tried with new ID and it worked for me.

Hope it will help you all also. :) 

• This allowed my computer to access the phone but not the phone to access the computer which is what I really need.
  • jmbudry
    jmbudry Posts: 1

Many thanks for your post that was THE SOLUTION to my problem, even 5 years later.

however, I got it through a click on the icon "Solutions" (bottom right of the screen) after connecting from my PC.

Best regards...