teamviewer.com link icon
or
Ask The Community

Commercial use - Connection time out

1112113115117118252

Comments

  • koloskoff
    koloskoff Posts: 2

    I have the same problem, system tell's me that i use it for commercial use. But i use only for my self between my lop top and home PC.

    how can i resolve it?

  • koloskoff
    koloskoff Posts: 2

    i'vw marked FREE, but blocking session after 2 mins of use...

     

    what happened? using only for personal use...

  • treptowers
    treptowers Posts: 18

    My Account was again marked as "Commercial" . I Do not use it commercial !!!! 

  • tom10271
    tom10271 Posts: 2

    Thank you for your information that TV will not reply even waited for 2 months. It is time to switch. Good bye TV and thanks for the time we had, it was great, until I got blocked from accessing my home computer anymore

  • g4ugm
    g4ugm Posts: 9

    I got a reply and had my account fixed. How did you ask?


    @tom10271 wrote:

    Thank you for your information that TV will not reply even waited for 2 months. It is time to switch. Good bye TV and thanks for the time we had, it was great, until I got blocked from accessing my home computer anymore


     

  • tom10271
    tom10271 Posts: 2

    t blocked today and contacted them. Yet I will switch to other options today.

  • Thavreach
    Thavreach Posts: 1
    Happened to me as well, switching to **Third Party Product** now.
  • Hillsey
    Hillsey Posts: 1

    Sad to see my TeamViewer no longer works. I continuously get a message that I'm using the service for commercial use when I'm not.

    I've used this service to share images with friends. I see that you now automatically see any log in from Windows servers as commercial which is why I'm having issues.

    Time to look for a new service as this no longer works for me.

  • treptowers
    treptowers Posts: 18

    Does anyone received a Mail ( Ticket ) from TV ? I contaced them yesterday but have no Mail received....

  • pv7721
    pv7721 Posts: 141 ✭✭

    Waiting time it's not counted in days, more like in weeks or months.

  • LNDN91
    LNDN91 Posts: 1

    I used teamviewer for the first time in months to try and connect to my GF's pc and it blocks me immediatly after a timeout after updating. I HAD REQUESTED TO UNBLOCK ME ALREADY but yet you failed to even reply to my mail. ******...

  • L1nkside
    L1nkside Posts: 1

    Hello, 

    im just using Teamviewer to connect to my own PC or a Buddys PC.
    Now, after a session to my own PC, Teamviewer told me that my 7-day just started.
    Is there a way to get the "free" license back?

    Thanks in Advance,
    Fabian

  • jonairey
    jonairey Posts: 1

    I'm getting the same too. Please help and reset my account. Thanks

  • Dr4co
    Dr4co Posts: 1

    I have the same issue.. :(

    It looks like they have disconntinued their support through their e-mail: [email protected]

    I previously gotten help through their e-mail, since I have been flagged multiple times, even though I am a free user.

    Dear TeamViewer Customer,

    We are continuously working to optimize the way we handle your requests.

    Which is why we have discontinued the usage of the support email address: [email protected] We now have a form on our website, solely dedicated to handling all your requests: www.teamviewer.com/support Please use this form for any future request to TeamViewer.

    For readily available tips and ongoing expert discussions on TeamViewer-related issues, please join us on our community https://community.teamviewer.com and be part of the global TeamViewer Community.

    Thanks for understanding.

    Your TeamViewer Support Team
  • g4ugm
    g4ugm Posts: 9

    The appeal form is here:-

    https://www.teamviewer.com/en/support/commercial-use-suspected/

    you must include ID from the affected TeamViewer ID "allow remote control panel.

     

     

  • g4ugm
    g4ugm Posts: 9

    @L1nkside wrote:

    Hello, 

    im just using Teamviewer to connect to my own PC or a Buddys PC.
    Now, after a session to my own PC, Teamviewer told me that my 7-day just started.
    Is there a way to get the "free" license back?

    Thanks in Advance,
    Fabian


     

    The form is here:-

    https://www.teamviewer.com/en/support/commercial-use-suspected/

    make sure you include the ID from the affected system. Its the 9-digit number on the allow connections page.

  • g4ugm
    g4ugm Posts: 9

    @jonairey wrote:

    I'm getting the same too. Please help and reset my account. Thanks


    form is here.


    https://www.teamviewer.com/en/support/commercial-use-suspected/

     

  • g4ugm
    g4ugm Posts: 9

    @Dr4co wrote:

    I have the same issue.. :(

    It looks like they have disconntinued their support through their e-mail: [email protected]

    I previously gotten help through their e-mail, since I have been flagged multiple times, even though I am a free user.

    Dear TeamViewer Customer,

    We are continuously working to optimize the way we handle your requests.

    Which is why we have discontinued the usage of the support email address: [email protected] We now have a form on our website, solely dedicated to handling all your requests: www.teamviewer.com/support Please use this form for any future request to TeamViewer.

    For readily available tips and ongoing expert discussions on TeamViewer-related issues, please join us on our community https://community.teamviewer.com and be part of the global TeamViewer Community.

    Thanks for understanding.

    Your TeamViewer Support Team

    form is here:- https://www.teamviewer.com/en/support/commercial-use-suspected/

  • Evanduril
    Evanduril Posts: 1

    Same annoying issue.

    I am not using TV for work purposes, im connecting to my home computer to do private stuff, yet it keeps blocking my connection.

  • bigelow
    bigelow Posts: 1

    I constantly had a sign that the system was used for commercial purposes and I have 5 minutes. BUT !!!!
    1. the system does not even give 5 minutes, knocks out after 1 minute.
    Worked only with their home devices.

    How can I remove this restriction?

  • asf137
    asf137 Posts: 1
    Team viewer stopped working saying that it detected a commercial use!
    It was a teamviewer mistake.
    I need to access my computer!
  • karazis
    karazis Posts: 2

    I have exactly the same issue.

    I use TV only to help friends and I get "suspicious commercial usage"

    TV support: What should I do?

  • karazis
    karazis Posts: 2

    @Natascha: I have exactly the same issue.

    Please have a look at my account.

    Capture.JPG

  • idiocracy
    idiocracy Posts: 9

    So i filled out the form like a month ago, little over one week ago i got an email saying they sorted it. But they didn't, still got the same popups as before. So i wrote back saying it didn't work. Over a week later, no response.

    Now i filled out a new form, for the 3'th time. This is getting annoying really fast tbh.

  • How i said!
    Remote connection disconnects after ± 2 minutes.
    I have the free licence, and use this only for my father his laptop to help.

    TV says this is a comercial use and stop.

    Help

  • Just wanted to add my "me too". I've been using Teamviewer to help out family and friends but suddenly this is commercial use. I have submitted a ticket, so I will see what happens.

  • My advice? Give TeamViewer the boot and install  A n y d e s k instead. Takes a bit of getting used to, but I now prefer it to Teamviewer. No more accusations of using software in a commercial environment. Goodbye TeamViewer.

  • Erwin1234
    Erwin1234 Posts: 3

    You are not the only one. It seems teamviewer policies have changed and commercial detection algorithms have become more sensitive. Unlocking may work but only for a while.

    The good news is that you can look for other free solutions now. Because I used teamviewer for years (I have a commercial license too) and thought it was perfect I never looked at what new solutions appeared on the remote control market. But actually there are several other good solutions for personal and free remote desktop control available now!

    I wont post them here because it would not be fair to teamviewer. Google is your friend.

     

     

  • pv7721
    pv7721 Posts: 141 ✭✭

    I've just updated the Android APP, and the one star reviews caught my eye. There are countless of users complaining of the same thing, and there's the catch: TV can't edit your comments mentioning competitors. I guess that this might be the only way to make them react / change their minds / policy, lowering the global note and systematically mentioning competitors.

Sign In or Register to comment.