Teamviewer License not applied to Account after payment

Good day support,

I am unable to log a support call as this website keeps on pointing me to the forum. So here goes....

I have paid my license and it is not assigned to my account. This is the second month now as we are not able to reach any support assistant. Will you refund us for the two months where I am unable to use a product you charge a premium for?

Please assist urgently!

Thanks 

Estelle

Comments

• AlenaC
    AlenaC Posts: 918 Moderator

Hi @Stella8611 ,

thank you for your post. We are sorry to hear that you are having troubles to use TeamViewer. Please send me a private message with your email address.I will assist you so that you can use your license as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance

Best, Alena

Spanish Community Moderator :)

• I upgraded my license from free to business through the Apple App store and  despite being charged, my account is still not upgraded.  I called Teamviewer and was told there was nothing they could do...Really!?

• AlenaC
    AlenaC Posts: 918 Moderator

HI @crowiv4 ,

thanks for your post. Welcome to the community.

Could you please try to update TeamViewer? After the updating you should be able to activate the license. More information here.

Hope this information helps
    Best, Alena

Spanish Community Moderator :)

• Good day,

This is now 5 months later and the license is still not applied. Can anybody please help me?