Update now to the most recent TeamViewer Remote version 15.52. See the Changelogs here.

[Linux] v15.1.3937 (Full) - Change Log

Esther
Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

We released a new version of the Linux full version

Operating system: Linux

Version: 15.1.3937 (Full)

Release date: 2019-12-17

Change Log:

• Updated TeamViewer EULA
  • For Linux Mint, Cinnamon desktop:
    Fixed a bug that did not allow the cancellation of deleting a device or contact in the Computers & Contacts list.

Download here

Former Community Manager

Tagged:

Comments

• Hi @Esther ,

Teamviewer for Linux has not worked for connections from "Fedora 31" to "Fedora 31" Linux computers for a few months now. Do you have any updates on the confirmation of this issue and a possible fix?

Please see this post for more information: https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Linux/TeamViewer-not-working-on-Fedora-31/m-p/75157

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi @ckrzen 

Thanks for your comment.

I checked with the Linux Team and I can confirm, that there is a known issue for incoming connections with Fedora 31. The team is aware and is working on a fix, but unfortunately, I do not have an ETA for the fix to be released.

Thanks and best,

Esther

Former Community Manager

• hagels
    hagels Posts: 7 ✭✭

Since TeamViewer on Linux is a native Client, we are missing the feature to use tvc files for Remote Control of our Customer Servers and Clients. It is the only way to make the connections to the servers monitored in our RMM.

Can you please bring this feature back to linux to be able to use teamviewer as it was in the past. It is really annoying that the only systems which supports tvc support is windows. Not every technican is using windows, so please be open to support technicans with linux OS.

• Nick14
    Nick14 Posts: 1

Yes! Please bring back the tvc file. I also use a RMM that uses Teamviewer and the only way round it so far is running Firefox in a Windows VM with Teamviewer installed and it in seamless mode on VirtualBox.

Not everyone uses Windows, this feature worked previously (I believe v13) and was removed for no good reason.

• hagels
    hagels Posts: 7 ✭✭

@Nick14 glad to see I am not the only one asking for this feature, but @Esther or anyone else from the teamviewer team does not recognice how important this feature is for us rmm technican.

Very sad to the such a company ignoring the user voice, giving no reaction to those how would like to be workable on linux as much as on windows.

Hopefully there will be some change in their thinking ...