Didn't get email after purchase!

Hi,

Didn't get email after purchase my business license. Quite urgent, because I am on hold with remote support.

Thanks in advance.

Pedro Leal

Tagged:

Comments

• keserooz
    keserooz Posts: 2

Did you get to speak with them yet?  I've currently been on hold for 30 minutes

• pleal
    pleal Posts: 2

Hi,

I quit after 15 minutes waiting...

• keserooz
    keserooz Posts: 2

finally got through after an hour.  They have no details of my transaction at all.

• ConorDH
    ConorDH Posts: 21

Their support has been an absolute disgrace.

I was on hold for 2.5 hours in total on Friday, was promised solutions, calls back, etc... Nothing ever happened.

I have been trying to purchase a number of licences for individual employees and after the first three, we are not receiving any emails of confirmation, or activation.

The money is being taken off the credit card though.

Support don't care. They have the worst attitude. One guy laughed as he told me to be patient and that I'd receive the emails within 30minutes. - it's been three days. The emails aren't coming.

Issue is so urgent because of COVID 19 and they are pure unwilling to help resolve a problem that is 100% on their side. Absolutely appalling. 

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @ConorDH ,

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear about your negative experience.

Please read this post that I have replied to you.
    As I mentioned in the post, I have already arranged for someone to contact you.

Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • ConorDH

Hello, nobody has contacted me still.

Once again, I called support. This time they categorically promised someone would call me back asap.

I still haven't been phoned back, several hours later.

• JWdV
    JWdV Posts: 1

Hello Teamviewer,

I bought a license and did not get ANYTHING!!! No confirmation, no license, but the money is gone from the credit card. The telephone is not answered, people are to busy. It is not possible to send in a support ticket, because there is no license.

In my opinion, it's a blody shame. You take the money and then keep yourself not reachable!

2020-03-17 12_40_09-Mis imágenes para JWdV - TeamViewer Community.png

• Yuri_T

Hi @ConorDH ,

I understand your frustration and I am sorry for any inconvenience.
    I have confirmed that our team has been working on it.

However I pass your message to them in order to assist you asap.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
    Yuri

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,554 Moderator

Hi @JWdV,

Thank you for your posting and we are sorry to hear the negative experience from you.

As TeamViewer were experiencing the issue delay in sending out emails last night, luckily the issue has been fixed. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Kindly check your email inbox and see whether you have received the invoice with license from TeamViewer please. 

In the meantime, I have also forward your case to TeamViewer support team for further assistance. One of the support representative will get in touch with you at the earliest convenience. We thank you for your patience and understanding.

Warm regards,

Ying

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • Good day. I attempted to purchase a business licence yesterday. I proceeded to pay via my credit card and when submitting the details, it said that payment was unsuccessful and that I had to use another payment method. The funds, however, went off my credit card. How do I sort this out in order to obtain a licence code and invoice.

• Yuri_T

Hi @Kelvin1014 ,

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    In this case, I have created a support ticket for you.

Please reply to it so our support team will follow up with you.

Kind regards,
    Yuri

• ConorDH

Esther the community manager created a ticket for me last week, nobody has got back to me since.

• Kimyen
    Kimyen Posts: 1

It is extremely unprofessional transaction. I didn't receive any written receipt after my payment but the amount was deducted from my credit card! It is stated the server loaded too long but the amount was deducted from my end. There is no clear solution to reach out to support team and it is extremely disappointing situation as I couldn't find appropriate solution to it. Kindly assist soonest.