Je n'arrive plus à me connecter sur Business

Options
Delph8Moh
Delph8Moh Messages: 2 ✭✭
Modifié (novembre 2021) dans Questions générales

Bonjour,

J'utilisais une version gratuite sans compte.

Du coup, comme j'utilisais souvent Teamviewer. J'ai acheté Teamviewer Business. J'ai réussi à lancer Teamviewer Business avec le lien d'activation.

Sauf que depuis 2 jours, je ne peux pas me connecter via le compte Business. Je suis de nouveau sous une licence gratuite.

Pouvez vous m'aider SVP?

Merci

Bonne journée

Hello,

I was using a free version without an account.

So, as I often used Teamviewer. I bought Teamviewer Business. I managed to launch Teamviewer Business with the activation link.

Except that for 2 days, I have not been able to connect via the Business account. I am again under a free license.

Can you help me please?

Thank you

Good day

Meilleure réponse

• AlenaC
    AlenaC Messages: 931 Moderator
    Réponse ✓
    Options

Thanks for your answer @Delph8Moh

please send me a private message with your email address. I will create a ticket for you so that my colleagues from support can reach out to you and assist.

I hope this helps

Best, Alena

Spanish Community Moderator :)

Réponses

• Akiho
    Akiho Messages: 1,210 Moderator
    Options

Hi Delph8Moh,

Thank you for your post, and I'm here to support you 🙋‍♀️

It seems your TeamViewer account hasn't activated with the Business license.

Could you access the activation link and sign in with your TeamViewer account please?

Once you click on the activation button, please sign in with your TeamViewer account on the TeamViewer application and check your license status.

You can confirm the license status from the TeamViewer application - under your account name.

Hope this would be helpful.

Looking forward to hearing from you!!

Akiho

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター

• Delph8Moh
    Delph8Moh Messages: 2 ✭✭
    Modifié (novembre 2021)
    Options

(Picture removed per our guidelines. Please never publish private information)

Thanks for your help @Akiho_S

But my problem is: when I connect, my session is in Free Access, and not Business as it should be.

• AlenaC
    AlenaC Messages: 931 Moderator
    Réponse ✓
    Options

Thanks for your answer @Delph8Moh

please send me a private message with your email address. I will create a ticket for you so that my colleagues from support can reach out to you and assist.

I hope this helps

Best, Alena

Spanish Community Moderator :)