Update now to the most recent TeamViewer Remote version 15.52. See the Changelogs here.

[Windows] v14.7.39531 (Full) - Change Log

Esther
Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Operating system: Windows

Version: 14.7.39531

Release date: 2020-04-16

Change Log:

• Narrowed the functional scope of hyperlinking in chat
  • Fixed an issue raised in CVE-2019-18988  (Proxy password & Options password)

Former Community Manager

Tagged:

Comments

• Helferich
    Helferich Posts: 5 ✭✭

where can i download this version?

• I also need to know if I can update my version, since I have a license for teamviewer 9 which is among the vulnerable, is it possible to update to the secure version with this same license?

• Esther

HI @Helferich 

You can download TeamViewer 14 here: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/previous-versions/

Hi @cucteamviewer 

For TeamViewer 9, please find the download here: Download TeamViewer 8 and 9  There you will get the latest [Windows] v9.0.252029 (Full).

Thanks and best,

Esther

Former Community Manager

• Helferich

Thanks for your reply.
    i am allready aware of the page with the previous versions, but there is only v14.7.13736 available. here you are refering to a more recent version: v14.7.39531

• Esther

HI @Helferich 

Thanks for the feedback! I guess our web-team has been a bit slow in updating the version number on that page. Sorry for that! I´ll pass the info to them right now.

But when you download TeamViewer there, you get the latest 14.7.3953. I just tested it myself to verify ?

Have a great start into the day and once again sorry for the confusion,

Esther

Former Community Manager

• Helferich

Hi once again,
    could you also please check with the web-team:

i need the MSI of this version, so i click on the msi link and get forwarded to https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Customer-Knowledge-Base/Download-MSI-for-previous-TeamViewer-versions/ta-p/50929

once again i click the download link for the MSI version 14 and gets forwarded to a sharepoint site

now i can choose between full and host version but all download fails:
    "File is too big to download. Requested File Size: 29 MB, Max File Size Limit: 25 MB"

• Esther

Hi again @Helferich 

We checked this case and can you please download the .zip file completely and make the unzip locally on your device? 

Hope this helps,

Esther

Former Community Manager

• Helferich

okay, i did not notice that the sharepoint page is displaying the content of the zip file.

however i now downloaded the whole zip file.

but the zipfile contains TeamViewer_Full.msi and TeamViewer_Host.msi in ProductVersion 14.7.1965.0

• Esther

Thanks for bringing that up @Helferich  ?

I replaced the links in the article. Now you should get the correct version number!

Thanks again,

Esther

Former Community Manager

• Helferich

perfect :-)

thank you very much