3. Click Design & Deploy in the left menu bar and select Policies.
4. Select an existing policy or click on Add policy.
In the Select a setting dropdown menu, select Report connections to this device and click Add.
5. Be sure, that the column Value shows Enabled, if not click on Edit and enable the setting.
6. Click on Save.
Caution: Make sure that the policy is not only assigned to the group, but also to the devices within a group. To do so, open the device properties and under TeamViewer policy, select the option Inherit from group.
Display device reports
To show who has connected to a ‘monitored’ device, follow these steps:
1. Select the group with the monitored device in the left part of the TeamViewer Management Console.
2. Click on the Connection Report tab.
3. Select Device reports in the Report type dropdown.
4. Select the desired device under Target computer.
Report to the Community
I am positive that with the TeamViewer 12 Connection Reports, there won’t be any more open-ended questions about your connections in the future.
But if there are, you can always forward you feedback to TeamViewer in the community.
How many devices are you managing with TeamViewer? Report to us in the comment section below!