Announcements

Did you already try the new Windows 10 October 2020 Update?

Share your feedback and experience with TeamViewer on the new Windows build with our developers here.

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Can't Connect to Any Partner/IDs on Mac

I am using an updated Mac laptop and an unable to connect to any of my Partner ID's when using the Chrome browser and Firefox browser (both updated). When I attempt to connect from my iPhone or iPad they both connect. That tells me it is most likely an issue with my Mac.

Any idea what I can do to fix this issue?

3 Replies
3 Replies
Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Re: Can't Connect to Any Partner/IDs on Mac

How do I get someone to respond?

It has been 2 weeks and I have received 0 responses

Highlighted
Posted by TeamViewer Staff
TeamViewer Staff

Re: Can't Connect to Any Partner/IDs on Mac

Hi sekzman,

Can you provide any more information that can help the community assist you? At the moment, all we know is that you have a connection problem.

Do you get any error messages? At what point does the connection fail? Can you send a screenshot? (remove identifying information)

It sounds like you are trying to make a connection from your browser. TeamViewer software is designed mainly to connect from the software, have you tried connecting from the application?

-Scotty

Senior Moderator
Did my reply answer your question? Why not accept it as a solution to help others?
Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Can't Connect to Any Partner/IDs on Mac

Scotty,

Thanks for the response :)

Screenshot attached. Yes, I was trying to connect from my Chrome browser. When I click on any of the blue Connect buttons, nothing happens. This is only a problem when connecting from my Mac and not from my iPad or iPhone. Do you know how I can correct the issue or is it something Teamviewer needs to resolve?

Eric

Teamviewer - home mac.png