Conference in Teamviewer

Hello, i am able to make conference in free version of Teamviewer for only 5 people for only 3 hours in a row, then it ask me to buy. I want to make conference for more time so I bought "Remote access plan" and the ability to make conference is dissapeared from Teamviewer software when Im log in to my account. So i decide to buy Blizz to make a conference. Ok I bought Blizz and realized that its lagging so much - every 20-30 minues it Freeze picture to my viewers and I need to make stop-start to unfreeze the screen, very unconfortable. So I want to use Teamviewer for screen sharing.

Also I ask for 7 days return in my Teamviewer subscription to the Teamviewer support (it was 2 month ago) when I was realize that "Remote Access" is not what Im needed. I created ticket to support and still nobody send me moneyback and my subscription is even not cancelled and Teamviewer  even whats to charge me for next year on 29.09.2020 and I have no option to cancel this. 

Where can I understand how to use Teamviwer for conference for more than 3 hours? And who is responsible to make moneyback?

ticket.pngnext pay.png

Tagged: