Host computer shows as Offline but I can see all other computers from the host

Comments

• I am having the same issue. I am logged into team viewer 13 on my windows 10 laptop. One remote computer in a different location shows online in my list of devices but the laptop I am using teamviewer on right now shows offline in the list of devices.
  • I am on a mac and I have the same issue. everyone once and awhile the computer I am on the most shows as offline even though its on and i am using it and TV is running. I have to re-add the computer to the list as if it was new. then it will work for a while.
  • I have just started having this problem in the past couple of weeks.  I've upgraded to the latest versions and still have the issue.  Any suggestions?

• I deleted the affected host from the host computer and then re-added it and now it shows online.  Very strange for sure but its working again so must be a bug in the software and removing and adding the computer fixed it.

• Teamviewerisissues
    Teamviewerisissues Posts: 3 ✭✭

OKKKKKKK me too, what's the solution??? I hate these forums these companies start because they're too cheap to have acutal customer service. And where is the answer to everyone's issue??