Possibly spied upon?

Recently, I have been having weird things occur on my PC-random programs have been opening without me clicking on them, programs I was running in full screen would randomly cut back to other programs and browsers, and other weird **bleep** of that variety. I thought this was random until I saw that TV was listed under the "installed programs" on my PC, and yet no file for the TV setup was listed under my downloads at the period described in the properties of the install. I uninstalled the program, as any sane person would after knowing that they may have been being unwittingly spied on via TV for months, but I'm still curious to see who exactly was connecting to my PC for all this time. I called TeamViewer support and they did not pick up, and even though I backed up the logs the rest of TV is uninstalled. I know that TV was being used to connect to my PC because I have seen the logo for TeamViewer in my bottom right hand corner of my screen multiple times without realizing the logo was that of Teamviewer. If I were to post my logs here, would anyone be able to help see what was going on?

Comments