TeamViwer HOST Security

Options

Hello please your help with this please
I need to apply a password to the settings menu but apply it to a Security Policy and then apply it to all my associates at once. I found the way to do it (see photos) but manually, I could not do it from a security policy.
I would also like to know if I can leave the option to manage additional passwords for unattended access gray, so that no one even with the key can add additional password. (view photo)

Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 16.17.38 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-13 at 17.08.11 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-13 at 13.48.48 PM.png

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,988 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

Hello @ccortesfsg,

Thank you for your message. ?

The TeamViewer policy parameter that will protect your settings with a password is Changes require administrative rights on this computer

You can find this parameter in the list when setting up your policy. More information here: TeamViewer policies - Options, attributes and values 

By protecting people to enter the settings, you will also prevent to add additional passwords.

I hope this could help. ?

If not, do not hesitate to ask your questions here. ?

Cheers,

Jean

Community Manager

• ccortesfsg
    ccortesfsg Posts: 6 ✭✭
    Options

Thank you Jean,
    Finally the unique solution was that applied manually a password to all associated, I probed all option that you recommend can but not lock the panel setting.

Regards

Cristian