Teamviewer Master Whitelist only works when enforced

Hello, I currently deployed TV company-wide with registry parameters imported from one device which had two entries in the local whitelist. 

When I change a policy on my devices with different entries in the Master Whitelist it doesn't change the whitelist policy on my devices. It only changes the policy when I enforce it, but enforcing it stops me from editing the whitelist locally on the machines.

Is there any way to setup my devices so they always take the settings from my Master Whitelist in the Management Console AND let me edit the whitelist locally?

If not, can I delete a whitelist entry on all of my devices?

Comments

• tpjasper
    tpjasper Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited April 2021

I spent several hours trying to work out whitelisting. I was trying to have both locally applied whitelisted (allowed) users and additional whitelisted users through teamviewer policy (in the management console). However you cannot have both. You either apply whitelists locally or ENFORCE console white list policy (which removes any locally applied whitelists and also 'greys' out any ability to change). Locally you can remove account management of your pc and this will restore local whitelists.

Really this sort of information should be in Teamviewer's knowledge base!