Transfer of paid up Licence to new PC

Options

I have just changed over PC to a newer one.

I already have a subscription/account on the existing PC.

Installed TV13 on the new PC and logged in. It shows my contacts BUT it is showing "Trial Version".

How do I connectthre new installation it to my existing licence? (looked at a lot of help and nothing I can find answers the relatively simple question)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ALSO if I delete my account for the management console, will this stop TV from charging me annually for the subscription renewal.
Happy enough to just take out a new subscription as long as I don't start getting charged twice.

Comments

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,051 Former Community Manager
    Options

Hi @jottery

Thanks for your post.

Can you make sure that the correct license is activated on your account and that you are using the correct TeamViewer account (if you have more than one account). Also did you already see this article about the license activation: How to activate your license

Under Additional information for the Business license you´ll find help in regard to changing the devices.

I hope the info helps you.

Best, Esther

Former Community Manager

• jottery
    jottery Posts: 3
    Options

No help. Already went through that. Still showing trial version

1. Please order an update to your existing license or buy a new license in our web shop - Why do I need to purchase again?
    2. You will receive an order confirmation e-mail from the TeamViewer Accounting - Found an email with Invoice and Order Confirmation BUT NO "Get me started" link
    3. Please click 「Get me started」 in the e-mail to activate your license on your TeamViewer Account. You will be re-directed to the Account Sign-in page.
    4. Please click 「Get started」 with your existing TeamViewer account or please create a TeamViewer new account by clicking 「Create an account now」- Why a new account when I already have one?
    1. Download TeamViewer 13 from our download page and install the software on your computer. - Done that
    2. After executing TeamViewer 13, please log in to the Computers & Contacts list with your TeamViewer account to use TeamViewer with full functionality. You can find the Computers & Contacts list easily by clicking on the top left circle with the person inside 1 or on the tab for Computers & Contacts 2 : - Yes I can log in BUT it still shows Trial Version
  • jottery
    jottery Posts: 3
    Options

What is the Teamviewer support phone no in Australia?

• Esther
    Options

Hi again jottery,

Thanks for your reply.

In case this article is no help your your case, I think we need to dive a bit deeper into the matter and would like to suggest you to give our support team a call so that we can have a look at your license and the setup.

Thanks and best,

Esther

Former Community Manager

• Esther
    Options
    +61 (0)8 7325 6900

Former Community Manager