Was hacked

Today someone have access to may computer, from this account: **Please do not post TeamViewer IDs**, with name   SUPPORTS. Is this real support account? I don't give anyone onetime password and have easy access disabled.

Also: I can't press submit button on https://www.teamviewer.com/en/report-a-scam/ from any of my browser.

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• TotalPC
    TotalPC Posts: 87 ⭐Star⭐

Hello @Nightingale1989,

Welcome to the TeamViewer Community!

With a generic name like "SUPPORTS" it doesn't sound like a legitimate support account. Just to be safe I recommend changing all TeamViewer passwords used to access your system. If you use the random password option increase it's strength.

I also attempted a test on that form and I wasn't able to get it to submit either, but I was feeding it fake log files, not my real ones. Make sure you fill out all required fields and include the TeamViewerXX_Logfile.log and TeamViewer_LogfileXX_OLD.log files. They may be required and their system may be able to tell the test files I'm feeding it are not real log files. I'll alert someone that can better test that form for us.

Cheers
    -Josh

TeamViewer user since version 6 (2010). We used other remote software programs (TVNC UVNC PCAny) for many years before.
  • From logs:

AuthenticationPasswordLogin_Passive::RunAuthenticationMethod: authentication using dynamic password was denied
    AuthenticationPasswordLogin_Passive::RunAuthenticationMethod: authentication using fixed password was successful

So someone connected via my personal password but, sorry for repeating, i don't allowed easy access. Furthermore i don't have account for enable this. I only created account for writing this topic. So how could this happen?

• Well, it's a little confusing, too many passwords) And yes, i think you right. Thanks for answers. I will try to understand how my password could have been compromised.