Highlighted
Posted by
Digon

activation link expired

hi,
I'm working for company. The company created an account in TeamViewer for me, but I was on holidays. When I've came back to work, I was trying to active my account, but the activation link has expired. Now, when I want to login via desktop app I have window says "Your account needs to be activated. Please click re-send activation link". When I click it, it's opening a web browser tab (https://login.teamviewer.com/LogOn) When I want to login there I see this:
2020-01-08 11_22_16-Clipboard.png
It's Error message about nothing. It's in Opera, Firefox, Chrome, Edge, IE, android mobile (normal and incognito mode). When I want to reset password I'm reciving a email about password reset, I'm redirected to the reset password site and I can reset it. But after that still I cannot login - same issue. No activation e-mail recived, after this first one. As TeamViewer admin in my company said he can only delete this account from company profile. C

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Posted by
Digon
Solution

Re: activation link expired

Nevermind. It's fixed. I guess that my account needed to wait some time to request for one more activation. working now. Ticket to be closed without support.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted
Posted by Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Hello @KurpiosIT 

Thank you for your post.

I show your account is confirmed and activated as of now.

Could you please let me know if you still experience the issue?

Thanks in advance.

Josh P.
Senior Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below.

You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!

Thanks for being an active member of our Community!

Japanese Community (日本語コミュニティ) |  Chinese Community (中文社区) |  German Community (Deutschsprachig) | French Community (Communauté française) | English Community | Spanish Community (Comunidad española)

Posted by
Digon

Sorry for the inconvenience. The problem is on **Please do not post personal information** account

2 Replies
Highlighted
Posted by
Digon

dear all,
any solution? I need to work with **Please do not post personal information** account

Highlighted
Posted by
Digon
Solution

Nevermind. It's fixed. I guess that my account needed to wait some time to request for one more activation. working now. Ticket to be closed without support.

View solution in original post