deactivate and existing install

Options

I'm getting the following Computers & Contacts - Error:

"Install limit reached. With your edition, you may use TeamViewer only on a limited number of devices which is now reached. Please either deactivate an existing install in your account settings or upgrade to a higher edition. To deactivate an install, sign in to your account on login.teamviewer.com."

I don't see anywhere in my online login to deactivate an existing install. Each time we upgrade PC we upgrade TV13 has given us this message. It seems to be duplicating the number of installs.

Also regarding a previous ticket: 3816189.

Comments

• Klenka
    Klenka Posts: 1
    Options

1- Go to Edit Profile in the top right side
    2- Select License TAB
    3- You will see list of Active devices
    4- Press Deactivate link under the Device that you want to Deactivate.

• FTC
    FTC Posts: 4
    Options

I tried to add my upgraded Pc ( new mainboard + cpu ) to TV account, but it doesn't do anything.
    The 3 current devices just stay in the list, i removed them even from the "devices" overall list in management console, but still these 3 dont get deleted in account/profile tab.
    So short said i can't add my new "device" and use TV anymore to help a client out atm, hurray...

Error : "no license move left" is what i get mostly.

U get redirected in circles each time : login account -> get the error u need to replace an existing device because of limit reached -> then u get into online account -> u can't replace or delete anything in "Account" / "Profile" / "License"

I picked up in topics that it's probably about a "maximum" of devices u can add to your account.
    Well, we just had a broken Pc and another one ( at home here ) wich is recently upgraded, so in fact we still use the same amount of "devices" where we pay for monthly,
    Isn't it a bit ironic that we can't replace/upgrade our own "10" devices when u pay for 10 devices ?
    I think this is something the TV team should be taken into account on future updates, it has no sense and costs people ( like me atm ) alot of time running in circles.

Sorry to be a bit harsh, but when u run into something that u need to help out someone and it could be so easily solved or avoided, it's a bit frustrating ;)

I reckon i'm not the only one with this problem ?
    If anyone has the same problem or knows a solution, much appreciated ;)

• redpoints
    Options

"No license moves left."

• leeda
    leeda Posts: 1
    Options

Hi,

I had to reset my pc and now I can't login to my business account as I can't deactive previous account.

Can someone please allow me to deactive my previous account URGENTLY!!!

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers

• Joykyoma
    Joykyoma Posts: 1
    edited October 2021
    Options

kindly help me to deactivate my account

email id ** Please do not post personal information **

username Johnson ** Please do not post personal information **

• BobM123
    BobM123 Posts: 1
    Options

How can I increase limit on personal connections I only have 4 but cannot login on the new one I added. I thought we could have 10 computers

• mwave
    mwave Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

absolutely insane you can only download on 3 computers - very frustrating