why numbers change all the time?

Hello, i added the app so I can get help for the computer but the numbers keep changing and it doesnt show how to fisx it. the top ones are the same always sowing [ID removed] but I want the small one to be easy like 1111 or something so I can give it to the computer guy, right now it shows 4750 which is omewhat easy but when I close the app it will change again and doesnt stay the same, pplease help
thanks
Salma

Best Answer

Answers

• Hi Salma,

Someone correct me if im wrong but due to security you cannot make a set password unless using unatended access BUT, you can set it so there is no password and then change it back to standard password when the 'computer guy' has finished what he needs to do.

Sorry if that was no help,

James

• Salma
    Salma Posts: 3

but how do I make it to no password or my own password for example?

• Salma
    Salma Posts: 3

Got it thank you so much

• salmaabdi
    salmaabdi Posts: 1
    Hello, i added the app so I can get help for the computer but the numbers keep changing and it doesnt show how to fisx it. the top ones are the same always sowing [ID removed] but I want the small one to be easy like 1111 or something so I can give it to the computer guy, right now it shows 4750 which is omewhat easy but when I close the app it will change again and doesnt stay the same, pplease help
    thanks
    Salma