Account won't activate?

Options

I paid $300 for the commercial license even thoguh it's very questionable whether or not i'm doing anything commercial, and when I go to click activate in my email it says "the entered license is invalid." and it continues to lock me out of my account. What is going on? I'd expect if I'm paying this much money I could at least get live chat. 

Tagged:

Comments

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]
    Options

Hi @sasin ,

Thank you for your pos.

It might have been already activated your license.

Firstly, please make sure to log in to the Computers & Contacts list with your TeamViewer account to use TeamViewer with full functionality. You can find the Computers & Contacts list easily by clicking on the top left circle with the person inside or on the tab for Computers & Contacts.TeamViewer 14 - sign in.png

Finally, after signing into your TeamViewer account that is associated with your license, please click Help > About TeamViewer on TeamViewer application.
    Activation Business.pngIf you can see License: The one you purchased either, Remote Access,  Business, Premium or Corporate, the device has been licensed.

If it still says Free, please contact our support team in order to assist you individually.

All the best,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • sasin
    sasin Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

I'm logged on on my teamviewer app, and the license still says I'm free. I tried to click the link that you gave me for support and I just ended up the general support section where I found this to begin with. Is there any way to get a live chat or email correspondence with a support person?