Announcements

First Step Guides

1. Are you new to TeamViewer and Home Office and need some help? Check out our FAQ here.
  2. New to the Remote Access Plan? Find our first steps FAQ here.
  3. Are you new to blizz and online meetings or classes and need some help? Check out our FAQ here.

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Add-On for RCA Maven Pro

I bough an Android tablet, the RCA Maven Pro for my parents and I would like to be able to help them remotely. (they are not very tech savvy)

I installed Quick support app to remote control . I can connect to the tablet and see ram and processor % used, battery level and temperature, make and model etc. but when I click on remote control it tell me to install an available add-on, but it is not found in Play.

Also when I open the QS app it tell me an add-on is available, but when I click on download it is not found.

Same after connecting to it, I get a "Downloading add-on, followed by failed to download add-on.

Is there a compatible add-on I can use for this tablet running on Android  5.0 (Lollipop) ?

It is an RCA Maven PRO, and when connected it indicates the following Manufacturer: Alco, Model: RCT6213W87DK

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!