Announcements

TeamViewer 14.5 has been released. See the Change Logs here.

Highlighted
Posted by ASiddi
Digon

Cannot copy and paste text from local system to remote system while using Teamviewer 12

I cannot copy and paste text from my local system (Windows 10) to remote system (RHEL 6.6) and vice-versa while using Teamviewer 12. I can type things normally on my remote system and the keyboard shortcuts (Ctrl+C or Ctrl+V) work ONLY for the remote system (I can only copy and paste text within the facilities of the remote system. For instance, I cannot copy text from the local system and paste it on my remote system).

I have seen the a similar post for copying and pasting from windows to mac (and vice-versa) but it did not work for me.

I would greatly appreciate any input on this matter. 

3 Replies
Posted by ASiddi
Digon

Re: Cannot copy and paste text from local system to remote system while using Teamviewer 12

I'll greatly appreciate it if I can get some help with my issue.

Posted by ASiddi
Digon

Re: Cannot copy and paste text from local system to remote system while using Teamviewer 12

I can now copy text from my local system and paste it in my remote system. I don't know how the copy and paste functionality is now working. I turned off teamviewer on my remote system and reopened it later. After that, I realized I could copy from my local system and paste in my remote system.

Posted by natong
Digon

I don't known too. after close-restart TeamViewer Portable, it works again.